• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that I am excited for Firefox 3. =D [spoiler]And I confess that I found a new Javascript linker :/[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=bratinela01]confess that im so bad trip!! really :doubt: im badtrip with my mom. we fight ampp. :paranoid: she want me to clean the house, she said that im always on the computer! :disgust: But i don't want to do it. Even my own room, i don't clean it but it doesn't mean that it's dirty lol . I'm not messy :|[/quote] waaaah same here siz nela... they always say im hopeless and lazy lolz... :lol:=| i confess.... its 5 am...and im too early for tom...lolz.. =D

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-16 17:05:48)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that he seemed different today... im so confused... what does he really want?! i dont know what to react anymore... yeaterday he's telling me things and now he's taking all what he said yesterday back and making so many excuses!!! errrrr.... get a life!:doubt:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess my professor and classmates in English 111 pushed me to speak in mandarin in front of our class, and I did. gaaah. that's so unfair. =(
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that im so bored today... he's so like ehem bz :doubt: dont kno to what... i wanna go home early today. but not possible :(
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that i.... HATE INTERNET EXPLORER SO MUCHHHHH!!!!!!! [img]http://bestsmileys.com/shooting1/8.gif[/img][img]http://javascript.cooldev.com/images/bw_ie.gif[/img][img]http://bestsmileys.com/shooting1/12.gif[/img]

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-06-17 01:19:07)

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=unmaskedluke]I confess that i.... HATE INTERNET EXPLORER SO MUCHHHHH!!!!!!![/quote] lol :lol: i hate IE too :lol:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=simpleMe]unmaskedluke wrote: I confess that i.... HATE INTERNET EXPLORER SO MUCHHHHH!!!!!!! lol i hate IE too[/quote] lol im ie lover but ... since linker sucks big deal in ie.. i start loving firefox now... how i wish i can... excrete it totally out from my system.. and focus more in firefox as soon as possible.. i confess... i felt same with my x.. hope i can [b]ditch him for gud this tym.. lol[/b]

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-17 09:41:07)

jah
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that i still love my ex-gf!!! there i said it! :lol::lol: even if she does not have feelings for me anymore.. :D today i feel like having that i wanted to stay, but at the same time im feeling that i wanted to go.. saty or go? stay or go? watever!! :D i texted her this morning saying "i l_v_ you"... guess what?! no reply!!! =D
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that im so mega over very super jealous of her... im more jealous of her than the other girl that im suposed to be jealous.... i confess i hate myself for being like this to you... i want to hate you also but i can't :(
jah
» n00b
1969-12-31

great!!! i also confess that i really hate myself!!! dammit!!!! :wallbash:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i hate "shots" and injections.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]I confess i think i'm going crazy. Pushnit, bratinela, ck..and more have the same ava and sig as forsakendoll. i was like..omg o_o...bug? [quote=' 'eMokIdD]^ Me too. I'm so confuse.[/quote] [/quote] we are forsakendoll's fans =D lol [url=http://theftalk.com/t35457-Vote-For-The-Layout-Contest-Winner-2008---2009.html]vote[/url] for her <333 :lol: :lol: [spoiler]i confess im wondering why we don't have confe today? [i]napaos na ba kau?[/i] :lol: :lol:[/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=bratinela01][quote=lucknskill]I confess i think i'm going crazy. Pushnit, bratinela, ck..and more have the same ava and sig as forsakendoll. i was like..omg o_o...bug? [quote=' 'eMokIdD]^ Me too. I'm so confuse.[/quote] [/quote] we are forsakendoll's fans =D lol [url=http://theftalk.com/t35457-Vote-For-The-Layout-Contest-Winner-2008---2009.html]vote[/url] for her <333 :lol: :lol:[/quote] Yeah yeah. <333 We're her fansss :rose: ... :lol: [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess... [spoiler]I'm practicing for the singing =([/spoiler]
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I'm so happy 'coz I have Kim Chiu's Havaianas! Muwahahaha! =D[/b] [hr] [spoiler][b]The story: My mom and Tita Vangie (Gerald's mum) are close friends, One day, tita invited my mom to a sleepover. my mom asked tita if she could borrow some of my tita's slippers because she left hers at home, then, tita handed my mom these cute brown floral flipflops, it's kinda old though, :P the next day, mom forgot to return those flipflops, she texted my tita, "Vange! I forgot to return your flipflops!", then my tita replied "Nevermind, you can have it, by the way, Kim gave me that pair of flipflops, :)" Mom was shocked, she showed me the flipflops, It wasn't any ordinary flipflops, it was Havaianas. lol. Mom do not wear Havaianas, she preferred heels and sandals. :disgust: Sooooo, she gave it to me! :D:D:D End of story. :penguin:[/b][/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] i havent voted yet at the css layouts contest .. :/ [/spoiler]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-17 06:20:46)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im confessing that im so very much in love with him... i dont know why... well i think it doesn't need to have reasons. if only i can be back in your arms again... then i can make you feel the love we knew back then... maybe you and i would see forever if only i can be... wahhhh... im singing my confession... ---corny:D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Sorry for the late reply but: @duchesv: I loev your ava too. <333 Numbuh 2 pencil must be numbuh one. =D :thumbsup: Kitty ava is loev <333 x] I confess:[/b] [spoiler]That school has been a drag: Assignments and projects everyday! WTH?! This has just been my second week of Highschool. x] I'll live. I guess... I hope... I pray... Aaaaahhhhh!!![/spoiler]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess I'm having such a great time in college BUT I've been [b]REALLY[/b] tired ... my schedule isn't really that great and the LRT is almost always filled with people so I rarely have a chance to sit. Oh and I confess there's some girl in my class who's acting really dumb :wallbash: .. we tried socializing with her and she just kept a straight face and didn't talk back :| [i]*tell me that isn't weird*[/i] ...
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]bratinela01 wrote: lucknskill wrote: I confess i think i'm going crazy. Pushnit, bratinela, ck..and more have the same ava and sig as forsakendoll. i was like..omg o_o...bug? ' 'eMokIdD wrote: ^ Me too. I'm so confuse. we are forsakendoll's fans lol vote for her <333 Yeah yeah. <333 We're her fansss ...[/quote] LOL I agree <333 We're all forsaken dolls. O_O How many are we again? Six? Sixsakendolls? lol* [/spoiler] Confessions XD [spoiler] [b]I confess I suddenly laughed hard just now[/b] *cough I confess I felt really awkward being a student leader for my assigned section O_o I'm shorter than most of them---that's one reason. And my partner is doing no good either. He's new to being a student leader. :retard: Gah, well I'm new to being a student leader as well but only in high school, because I've had experience in my grade school years... Right now I'm very nervous about tomorrow. We're meeting our subject teachers and two of them--physics and statistics teachers--are our worst nightmares. One of our classmates took my previous seat, and so I have no choice but to sit at the far side of the room. Doesn't that girl know me enough to realize I am BLIND? LOL near-sighted, I mean... :lol: Hopefully, the teachers won't have anything much to write on the blackboard, especially on the other side... I'm working on two layouts right now that I started a few weeks ago :wasted: but since it's back-to-school time already I don't think I'll be able to finish them any time soon. And what's gotten into me? I stopped watching RM and HNNKN for a while because I wanted to watch the other episodes of Daa Daa Daa. It's one of the first animu's I loeved. (childish thing, lol) :D :paranoid: [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-06-17 08:15:39)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:51

[ 9 queries - 0.445 second ]
Privacy Policy