• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

@topic I confess that I was a bit conceited recently. I am very sorry rose :( The way I talked to you lately was affected by my emotion towards other haters. Hope you won't get sulk because of me. :(
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I was the happiest girl in the word awhile ago :crybaby: I was crying with tears of joy. Sankyooooooo sooooo much! :wow: Geeeeeezzzz.... I can't say anything now =( I'm toooooo happy! =|
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] i miss this thread. i haven't been here for a while.. =| [b]i confess[/b] i'm soooo happy with my new school. i started college life 2 weeks ago and i'm so having fun. weee. i love my school :wow: [b]i confess[/b] i'm yearning to [url=http://www.maye.candy-kisses.org]blog[/url]. today is something to blog about. [i]seriously[/i] :/ [b]i confess[/b] i want to meet new friends again. weee. who wants to be my friend? i won't bite. promise. haha. :lol:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im sad... disappointed..?hmnn.. maybe... or not... im confused.. u juz made me think.. think mode... :penguin:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess that I feel out of mood today. :/ As if everything is dull and boring.. *sigh :| [/spoiler]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess im too busy! dat i have no updates about FTALK! :eh: just pass by! :lol: waaahh... gud luck to my new career & to my old nursing career! LOL :lol:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]-- TOPIC I confess that imma sooooo loving it by not studying for final exams :wow:[/quote] ..... if you wont study. what will happen. [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess [spoiler] I hate my first day of school. its ruined. and Uma-chan. He went to al-hekma. :( [/spoiler]

Last edited by :+:DominiK 521:+: (2008-06-07 11:19:49)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i've been hating a lot of people lately. Confess i wanna start a fight. Confess i've been thinking that they don't deserve what they have right now. --- added: Confess i was so stupid to make friends with you. Confess i was also so stupid that i didn't know yo are so plastic. --- more: Confess i love FLAMING.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-06-07 10:09:51)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that i will really miss summer and hanging out with my friends.. " " " im still not prepared for the coming schoolyear.. i still have a lot to do with my vacation!! waa.. " " " i never got the chance to talk to my close friends here during my vacation and i wanna make up for them.. :crybaby: " " " i'll miss ftalk..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]^ Laylow?[/quote] I hate what's happening right now.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im happy ejay won as pbb big winner i confess i know now what to put in my blog. :/ I confess i talked to siz faith awhile ago and am so happy bout it..she made me feel better. :)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess maybe ill be laylow! bcuz of im too busy! :o lots of things to do! gud luck to ur flamming of fire Nix! :lol: & i confess i want to support pareng nix! :lol:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess ----i felt soo happy meeting grace aka stitch05 in person.. :D she brought along w/ her a cousin, joker. :D she treated us -->bbq! weee.. and we had the time to chika about lots of things.. and we've talked about things in ftalk. ---i wanna chika w/ her again and next time it's my turn to treat them! ... ---i'm now enrolled! 9 units again...... whew! though it will be not easy this time, i'll try my best to finish masters.. ;) ---i am happy ejay won as big winner in pbb and robi is the 2nd placer! --just as i want it to be.. :D
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that at least im starting to feel slightly better. at least. i am still missing my crush. :rolleyes:
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess everytime i visit ftalk, i get a bit upset. :| i confess im missing [i]pareng[/i] ghudz and my bebe. lastly, i confess, im super duper hungry, but i dont want to eat. [weird? errr] :wallbash:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ^ Owww... I know.. He is Eph.....! :lol: =D -- [b]TOPIC[/b] :wasted: I confess i put make-up on my face just for nothing :disgust: :lol:

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-06-07 12:09:45)

» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^argh! Bad! Bad! Bad! My crush is not in eptok! :O [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess I am watching Dr. Phil right now. Weird people problems. Crazy people. :/
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I just said Eph....! I didn't say any other person aside from Eph...! Who knows... Maybe he is online :lol: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess I don't study for my final examination again =D:thumbsup:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]gud luck to ur flamming of fire Nix! :lol: & i confess i want to support pareng nix! :lol:[/quote] Thanks for the support. i appreciated it. but i don't want someone else to be involved in my flaming of fire here (other than myself). --- Confess i wanna say they're so stupid. Confess i'm flaming again.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-06-07 13:14:52)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess that me and my dad had a short talk last nigt.. I threw my self into confusion when he suddenly told something that made me open my eyes and see the truth from my certain oppression. I think it's time to stop pretending and face what really is happening around. I feel so dull. I am still confused of what to do.. *sigh =([/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:40

[ 9 queries - 0.703 second ]
Privacy Policy