• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=eehjhay]I confess that I will leave FriendsterTalk. This is my last night here thanks to emokidd. :)[/quote] [b]Since you've made your final decision on leaving this forum and this is wiil be your last day here at Ftalk..Let me have this chance in thanking you for being a good moderator in this forum...We members don't care in what your experiencing in real life now...It's your effort in helping others and being a good moderator that counts... You were always there to help us and not be selfish and superficial unlike others out there.. There's no need to know the full story.. We members don't care on what really happened... I myself seen members being abused and looked down in this forum...[/b] [b]I confess that i spend most of my time at The Cradle...aside from hanging out with my true friends at the Rockstars egroup, i have true friends at The Cradle too..It's really fun hanging out there.. Simply "Eutopia"... There's no gap between our friendships there, no pretensions, no superficial people....Mod or newbie, everyone treats eachother equally and with respect there.. I'm more active there and I love it there =)[/b] [b]I love my co-rockstar members =)[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-08 12:22:44)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i cant login in YM :crybaby: i re-installed it all in all but still i cant :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: it says "yahoo messenger can't connect blah blah" :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: sorry for those wallbash[i]es[/i] :paranoid:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that someone is Guilty with my previous post and deleted it. I confess that people who ran off with their pants annoys me. Insecure/Posers/Dramatic People annoys me. In other words. Everything annoys me.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-06-08 09:19:35)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i just listened to Alesana's latest album...They totally rock! =) :thumbsup:[/b] [b] QUOTE OF THE YEAR:[/b] [b]Tell me who you're friends are and i'll know who you are...[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that im lovin my new laptop And kinda pissed because im hatin some rule breakers <
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess but i hate to see a mod retire coz of someone... that just sucks.. kuya eehjay dont leave Ftalk that easy..
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that i really admire switpotato, fis.mis , stormy and angeli_7's courage to speak out and fight for what's right..They truly are the hopes of those victimized by injustice and cruelty in this forum...You guys are our saviours =)
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess that EMOKID suck even your a Mod i dont care.. you freak.. this is the confession area so curse me and ruin my freedom as well as you ruined kuya EJ..
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i don't care *cough* and i really love balut. =|
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ omg. I also love it =| -- I confess I was speechless to see Slasher's post. He is really brave. :|
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im shockd why personal issue is being drag ... :retard: its a no big deal to us... we already know it but we dont broadcast ... abunda in the haus... lol :lol:

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-08 11:08:12)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess that i found so many haters here......i wouldnt mention thheir name,though... I confee that my Friend's Mom just have a traffic accidene.and when we (me and my friends) visit her in the hospital i was shocked that when i enter her mom's room she's crying so badly and then passed out...makes me that bring a parcel of fruits cant say anything and Standing like a stone....her mom's condition is really bad..she's at the critical condition..her life is depending on the hospital's tools..which i dunno the name....and if that tool removed from her....Duh.she'll die....but even if she still using it...doctors says that she wont last for 3 days....me and my friends so sad that we couldnt do anythimg except pray for her... i feel so sad... :(
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ man... really? that means she is in a coma. Lets us all pray for your friend's mom. [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that my Mapeh teacher is so... umph! he is boring, and he all talks about nonesense. ;) really! he is very weird!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I hate what's happening right now. I know you guys can still settle this, and I'm hoping you will. *sigh*
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess i am really in bad mood! :retard: i want to cry! my parents think bad things about my real good friends.. then, after i typed real looooong for my blog..it was all gone cuz my mom restart the pc! :retard:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ahmm.... Confession Time... Ukei, I am very disappointed now... What had happen to this forum? omg....tsk tsk.
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]^ I feel the same way . *sigh* [hr][hr] Let's respect each other's personal lives . I dun wanna comment nimore . =|[/b][/spoiler] [b]I confess I love my new school and my new friends . :)[/b]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-06-08 12:41:45)

jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im starting to hate lots of people here. very inhumane! so villain! so vain! i confess <-- this gurl is going crazy.. :( :) :( :) :wallbash: [sub]get your own life or [s]i'll take it[/s]..eh?[/sub] [sup]added: you have no life [i]nga pala[/i] so how can i take it? err... so getyourownlife [i]nalang[/i].. :lol:[/sup]

Last edited by jazheL's Agony (2008-06-08 15:41:38)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@dever: we'll pray for her fast recovery.. :| =) [quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']I confess I hate what's happening right now. I know you guys can still settle this, and I'm hoping you will. *sigh*[/quote] same here... i confess i have the same confession with siz lois.. *sighhhh*
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm so tired right now. I also confess about my behavior earlier, I do think it's inappropriate. I confess that there's a person who's bugging me :paranoid: lately. I'm not gonna forgive him from what that person did. Never!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:42

[ 11 queries - 0.630 second ]
Privacy Policy