• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=Ephemeral]I am not confessing or anything. But please... When this thread is reopened. I wanna see confessions. Not low blows and dirty punch lines. I am not saying names but please make the discussion clean for the sake of others.[/quote] Oh wow. What happened here? Calm down guys. Don't be so harsh even you're hating someone. Let them solve their problem by themselves. I'll close this thread for 2 days. Too many rules breakers. [b]# 1. Use your common sense. # 4. No spamming and flamming in any form. # 5. No nudity and offensive content in any post including signatures and avatars.[/b] Thread [b]CLOSED[/b]. :|:thumbsup:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-06-08 19:23:34)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I guess we can open this thread since lot of people like this to be open. For the benefit of them, this close is now open again. Just make sure that before you hit that submit button, read the words you typed and make sure that it will not offend any member here. :) -- I confess that I usually wear my computer headphone :paranoid: even though there is no music playing at all! :|
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I dunno if i will enroll or not. crap! there's no available slot for the IT. And the only course that is available is the BSBA. I don't have interest on that course. I dunno what to do. They won't even enroll me in lasalle. :|
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i don't know wat to do.. :paranoid:
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im getting bitchy today, il be having my period i think.. :wallbash: i confess i didnt pluck my underarms yet.. il tel more growse things about me later.. :lol: [sub]<-- praning[/sub] :penguin:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: I confess I'm really starting to get annoyed with the net connection if and when my connection still gets dc more than 7634x within 5 minutes (sarcasm) then I will honestly unplug it and live a net free life :lol: :arrow: I confess most of my net friends have school today so I'm amazingly bored,lonely and in search for a good conversation .. :retard: :arrow: I also confess that I just noticed that cant sign in on my ym account :wallbash:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im really sleepy. i didnt do anything in school but sleep :lol: it's all because of ate push :| [spoiler]d mo aq pinatulog amff[/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Awww. I got pissed off last night because I got disconnected. *curses* I confess that I had dysmenorrhea this morning, and it was one of the most painful so far. When I got back to the PC everybody left already. Deja vu. :retard: :lol: I confess that I have barely a week before classes start, and I still haven't bought any school supplies. What the heck. :smoke:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01]i confess im really sleepy. i didnt do anything in school but sleep :lol: it's all because of ate push :|[/quote] watda? :lol::lol:, we'd set u free alredi if u cud jst told us sumthing :lol::lol:, but u kept denying it..denial mode??!?!:rolleyes::ninja: I confess.. [spoiler]whoa! its been aWHILE since i posted sumthing here :D,i was shocked and laughing at brat's post :lol::lol:,,blaming me for sleeping in skul??:o:o:o wwahahahahahhahaha... I also confess that i forgotten my account details in diaryland =(, i have/want/need to write sumthing there or else i might say these words to sumbody :ninja::lol::lol: I also confess that I cant Live without MTV!!!:D:thumbsup: sooooper cant! :D,in short i cant live w/o music! :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-06-10 03:45:13)

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that im depressed and out of myself right now...:cry:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess that it's been four days and we still haven't patched things up. =( I tried to text him asking if we could talk and he doesn't reply to any of my text messages. I'm getting worried. If he really doesn't want it anymore, it's time to let go.. :| I confess that it's the first day of school. Nothing unusual, same day same place, everything. :)[/spoiler]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]i suffer from toothache for 3 days and its terrible[/spoiler]

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-06-11 20:30:57)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow:I confess I'm still pretty worried about whats going to happen tomorrow ... both the maids are leaving cause they cant stand the "wrath" (=D)of my grandma... who's going to do the housework :( :arrow:I also confess that I'm pretty annoyed with myself right now for the way I've been acting with someone... :doubt: i confess ... I'll clear all this up tonight :thumbsup:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that though this is what i want to happen.., it still gave a big impact in my [b]ftalk life[/b].., i wished for a change here.,,but not in this way.., :(
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im really hoping to get that job haiz.. i confess im lovin [b]party people[/b] by nelly ft fergie!! geez love it so much! i mde it as my background song in fs.. :wow:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-10 09:16:07)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i don't have a clue about my schedule 2mrow..:lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess im lovin party people by nelly ft ferfie!! geez love it so much! i mde it as my background song in fs.. :wow:[/quote] ooohh *apir* sis tinay. i love that song too :wow: makes me wanna dance [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/198.gif[/img] ---- [b]i confess[/b] i felt so bad that i got transferred to another class in one of my subjects. i hate my new englcom professor. she's not so [b]cool[/b] :cool: like the old one =| [spoiler]but i guess it's worth it.. i think i'm gonna enjoy my new class. for certain reasons. haha =D[/spoiler] [b]i confess[/b] i'll hug anybody right now. i just feel like i need a hug. [img]http://www.bluesmilies.eu/amour/69.gif[/img] and [b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]my mom's running away right now.. my parents had a fight again.. so i gotta run.. :penguin: gotta catch my mom. :disgust:[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-06-10 08:55:19)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]ooohh *apir* sis tinay. i love that song too :wow: makes me wanna dance[/quote] wee apir siz maye lets parttyy :D waah need a hug!!! here *huggu* withd *kissu* ;) i confess ive been listening to party people for 2 hours now.. :retard: :wallbash: im lovin it!! yeah ba!!!=D

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-10 09:15:06)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=deathsiren][b]i confess[/b] i'll hug anybody right now. i just feel like i need a hug. [url]http://www.bluesmilies.eu/amour/69.gif[/url][/quote] Hwaaa... Let's make a free hug campaign XD[/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess i also feel like Sis Maye. I want to hug somone.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hhhhh......i confess that dont know why i miss my school and miss my old classmates....this holiday killing me... and....hhhh....i confess that..Mrs sri aka my teacher has Rest in peace.when i see my Friend aka her daughter there,i think she will cry but she's not....she said she can accept it...two thumbs up for you,gi~ :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:19

[ 9 queries - 0.899 second ]
Privacy Policy