• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

--Start Of Confession-- [spoiler] Im biting my nails agen!![img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/43.gif[/img],, I cant stop this mannerism of mine :crybaby: I also confess that I ddnt go with my sister to the mall :retard:, I jst stayed here infront of the pc O.o, talk abt addiction! :lol: I also confess,, Im still confused O.o [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/43.gif[/img][/spoiler] -- End Of Confession-- << i always forget it

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-06-29 09:40:07)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler]I confess that I actually forgot how to breath yesterday and almost collapse. I sang 23 song on our conferrence or was it 24... Anyway regardless the the song count. At the end. I experienced a painful sting on my throat and thorax yet somewhat satisfying. The weird thing is. They said breathing was compulsory.[/spoiler] [spoiler] Duch you owe me! :crybaby: gimme some snax. :crybaby: :smoke:[/spoiler] [spoiler] This is my 1st time to confess here. I think this will be the last as well... =D [/spoiler] [color=white]Maybe...[/color]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-06-29 09:49:13)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]Confession 1[/i] [spoiler] I confess that I'm starting to talk like a fool w/ her. I don't know, i think she's right about me. I'm too hesitant, inexpressive, maybe self-centered..I need to get myself together so that i would deserve her..[/spoiler] [i]Confession 2[/i] [spoiler] I confess i got OP with the confe a while ago so i just.. left..you know. I don't really like confe in the first place unless there is a topic, a real issue or a concert i might want to hear..I enjoyed it somehow but not that much since a member there keeps getting annoying by the minute..[/spoiler] [i]Confession 3[/i] [spoiler] I confess that..I really have a lot of things to do and lo~ here i am again, living my life to the fullest. But isn't that what we humans are supposed to do? (._.)[/spoiler] Over and Out.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Vitz[/b] lol :lol: nahh .. ill just sing this wednesday.. make a request.. :eh: [hr] i confess i hate it when we have duties. argh hospitals creep me out.. argh. plus i got loadsss of requirements.. waaa help!! :crybaby: i also confess, this is the first time i saw vitz's name in this thread :/ :lol: :P

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-06-29 09:47:48)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

This is more like it. Confessions and not posting rants and hatreds. -- I confess that I don't feel that I'm in a school holiday. :paranoid: I can still feel the pressure. But now, the pressure come from the layout contest. :( I wanna start it already but hayy.. I promise I'll open the layout ocntest tomorrow :paranoid:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]I also confess that a girl here in FTalk brightens up my day. :wow:[/quote] :arrow: i confess im [b]curious[/b] .. i wanna meet my [i]manugang[/i] =D :arrow: i liek [b]bob's siggies[/b] xuxu much -- i believe he changes it often :lol: make me one? [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/5.gif[/img] and oh btw -- sankyoo for teh [b]youtube comments[/b] [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/6.gif[/img] i just approved all of em a while ago =):thumbsup: :arrow: this is the first time i saw [b]vitz[/b] confess in this thread :o ('prolly the last too hahaha :lol: ) :arrow: i really liek [u]him[/u] a lot [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/9.gif[/img]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh wow. I saw miracles here. O__o [spoiler] Ephe and Xave posted here! :O[/spoiler] I confess. [spoiler]I made some banners for my [s]lazy[/s] gpa. And I'm glad that he used some of em. I <3 you gpa. HAHA :lol:NO! XP - - - - - - - - - - I felt so weird now. I dunno why. :wallbash: After I saw one thing. I was :O and then I LOL'd. - - - - - - - - - - I used otou-san's pc. And it's so slow and suppppaaa laaaag. I want to burn this pc. :lol: I can't use my ym. I miss teh confe. :wallbash: - - - - - - - - - - I want to show pacqiuao vs diaz's vid to my gpa and gma. They loev to watch Boxing. I mean RRRR-RRRRLY loev. :lol: - - - - - - - - - - I support **** and **** for teh best loevteam. :wow: [/spoiler]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess :arrow: I [b]love[/b] Ej. :kiss: :arrow: I'm so happy ! :redface: :arrow: I love Sarah :arrow: I don't want to go to school and find out classes are dismissed cause of that meeting. :arrow: I'm 100% sure I wont attend sal his. :arrow: I think my pc's about to explode :penguin:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[li] I confess that i feel sleepy when i woke up, ever since the aircon was broken, we sleep with just electric fan and it makes me err-. :drool: Glad that the aircon was now fixed but still i hate experiencing sleeping with just electric fan, i can't sleep well. X3 Mushkila. :lol: [/li] [li] I want to create a new account in FS but i was f. lazy. X3 Too busy with some problems and i hate that my sister's laptop got a virus, she want me to fix it before my parents can see it. [s] WTF? [/s]:retard: [/li] [b] EDITED : [/b] [li] Waa~ i want to have a domain, even just sub-domain/s hope someone can help me. Such a noob :| [/li]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-29 12:20:26)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i'll be very busy for the next few days to come...really busy =| I can hardly get online here =| I really had a great time with some members here...They're really funny, we just talked about anything...this and that..blah blah blah and just laugh about everything.. till next time guys :eh: It's almost the first day of July...gotta update some things =)[/b] [b]Life rocks \m/[/b] [img]http://i26.tinypic.com/n1f47m.jpg[/img] [b]We have a new egroup activity..Click below to vote:[/b][img]http://i27.tinypic.com/20uwjdf.jpg[/img] [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=37081[/url] [b]L.O.L[/b] [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/20uwjdf.jpg[/img] [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii265/XxxAerialxxX/Gifs%20and%20Icons/2ywiclsvi9.gif[/img]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-29 14:55:10)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess today has been a much better day than yesterday....thankfully I confess I had to wait until this morning to watch the Pacquiao-Diaz fight because I was not able to see it live. I confess that I'm a huge fan of Pacquiao but he stunned me by the way he destroyed Diaz with.....ease
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess its already 6am here.. and im still not sleepy... i watched a movie.. "confessions of a teenage drama queen" a lindsay lohan movie.. gosh... i dont have anything in mind on what movie to watch.. wahahaha...

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-06-29 18:05:21)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess...im wonderin why popsi left us? :(
jp10_pogi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess... its exactly 6:30 am here... and still up :D chill!!!;)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh wow is it a miracle happened here? :O is it me or i am just seeing things?? :lol: well i hope the "TITLE!!" would really "[u]imply[/u]" on this thread and i hope too that it would not lie and become bias again :lol: i confess that i didn't go to school today this morning cause my mom didn't gave my allowance today damn it!! :wallbash:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^same with you kuya shirow. :lol: I confess I didn't go to school because I still don't have my uniform and my shoes. :wallbash: :wallbash: I also confess that I've closed some the game threads in FPhils, it's so spammy. =|
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that this is the first day in 3 weeks that I have not gotten drunk I confess that the day is not over yet, however
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I'm trying to break my computer addiction. [spoiler]dang,, i think I NEED REHAB! lol[/spoiler]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i was like having a countdown of my life now... i dont want to leave somehow but somewhat telling me to... =( [spoiler]im so sad that i may not happen to hear from him. im about to leave 28mins from now i hope i can have a word for him just before i leave. i confess im planning to see him by the time that i have moved on to another place. but im so sad that he's like super bz now and never had a thought of having a chat with me... i was thinking that maybe after i broke up with him he may seemed changed his mond and seemingly showing no interest at all... for my last word i hope he could take care of his health more, eat well and have enough sleep. im wishing him goodluck to life and to his future partner to be[/spoiler] i confess im so super sad now...=(

Last edited by butterfly_lady_08 (2008-06-29 23:30:34)

marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I just came from the hospital. [spoiler] I had a medical examination as a requirement for my part time job. I will be working in a place where I can feel the "magic". :lol: guess where?? haha.. [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:40

[ 9 queries - 0.613 second ]
Privacy Policy