• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i will not say my secret
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=kristina16]geez been on line for 3 hours...and my head hurts... ill be out in a few minutes i think..[/quote] i confess i got pissed when i saw this.. she knows im going to get online right now.. and now she's going to off now.. geez
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i still want to join class s.... hope they'll approve my request...
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]My Confessions for Today :[/b] 1. I confess that i rejected some members on our egroup but in a nice way :D 2. I confess that egroups is a fun way to be with your friends and stuffs. There is no competition involved with other egroups. The other egroups are pretty cool too :P 3. I confess that when i was first introduced to the egroup feature, i almost joined one group but then i asked myself, why not make one? i'm qualified enough....I cancelled the request and decided to make Rockstars...never had any regrets! =) I'm glad i did make one =) 4. I confess that one member was intimidated by me but i want to assure her that i'm a good person and is willing to be a good and true friend :) as long as you're good and true too :D 5. I confess that whether you're just an ftalk member or a leader of an egroup, it is essential to always be accomodating and approchable to all ftalk members, to treat each one fairly and not look down in others. (If you're asking, then why reject some members, some have a history of spamming and stuffs but i still treat them the right way and not just some newbie :) ) [b]CONCLUSION :[/b] It is essential for a Rockstar member to treat each and everyone equally to make the ftalk community a fun place :) No superiority! :) i assure you...we are not the antagonists of this forum... Peace out and Keep Rockin' \m/

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-10 10:46:31)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that after six hours I really really miss Friendstertalk and my YM!!! T____________T I also confess that I am feeling uneasy towards someone. T_T

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-10 08:45:35)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]1st Confession[/b] I confess that i'm feeling sorry for someone. :wallbash: [b]2nd Confession[/b] I'm so happy to see the post and the comment of my oppa and[i] tito [/i]Carlo. [b]3rd Confession[/b] I'm havng a boring day..... But a good day to kill spammers =D
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm afraid i'll cry again tomorrow... :( i'll attend the mass alone and every "peace be with you" part, i remember something... [i]he used to kiss me on the forehead.[/i] and he's kissing someone elses forehead now.:disgust::doubt: and i'm feeling the bitterness in my heart.. :crybaby:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm having thoughts on changing our group name....HmMmM (On thinking mode) :clock: :penguin: edited: I just did "Rated-R" is officially known as Rockstars =)

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-10 10:08:57)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i still don't know which group to join...:paranoid: i wanna join singles since i'm very much single now... :cool: i wanna join other group since their descriptions are so enticing... :D but i can't manage get online often because of work. haiz:wallbash:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that i'll be going to cebu, a cute little city in the philippines, since i've been living most of my years in the UK and i'm now in manila, it's been like forever since i visited Cebu :) I'll be meeting my old friends there, one of my friends eshe will be reviewing for NCLEX... Goodluck to her.. They're bringing me to some place with a weird name "Bantayan"...don't know where that is :lol:

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-10 10:45:23)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^you're going to bantayan?? wow. it's a very nice place here in cebu. great beaches. have fun here in cebu.. --------------------------------------------------- i confess i'm enjoying answering surveys. i don't mind what people will say.LOL
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think I'm [b]falling[/b] for someone here in friendstertalk I really like [u]her[/u] a lot. (YES! she's a girl. I don't care what you think of me!) I don't wanna reveal her name yet so I will use the so called [b]Blind Item[/b] method :redface: [spoiler] I simply adore her asian look haircut <3 She has very beautiful eyes.. (actually it's her asset ^___^). She's kinda goth, i like her style a lot! But she is very busy nowadays T__T She is also a layout author like me [/spoiler] Revealing too much information may lead to correct speculation so I'm finishing the descriptions here hihi She knows that I like her .... her reaction? secret :lol: (it's not negative dnt worry hihi) I really want us to be together.....*sigh
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh it's a beach hehe i see :) I confess that i'm so excited :D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i miss my mom! :cry: waaah... wat about mothers day! :crybaby:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that... i hope they will accept my request...;]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

>> I have my idea on Sis Aya's blind item :eh: @T I confess that Im really experiencing too much boredness this days :retard: *sigh..... I dunno why.... maybe this is just due to my bf's hectic sked and we dont have time to be together even Im already here in Manila now :retard:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@stich: egroups?! :lol: i confess my friend's debut is fast approaching! :o ill be dancing by dat time! im one of the 18 roses! :crybaby:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that its the first time to make the homework by my own =D :thumbsup: And next month is my vacation =D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that my YM is so stupid. Just now I got disconnected and I can't log in anymore. Pfftt. I also haven't eaten dinner yet. I ate so much cream-o this afternoon/evening while watching TV & waiting for mum to get the heck off the PC. My tummy's rumbling. So loud. XD And I confess that I couldn't stop laughing a while ago (before, during, and after).. That [i]one[/i] might cause a wreck. Kidding..=D:thumbsup:

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-10 12:59:40)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that it feels so good o be strict.... Hell yeah! i love it! [quote]:arrow: [b]REPORTED[/b][/quote] Gawd... I really love this word. Woooot! :eh: I really love myself now. The [b]strict[/b] Uma is here!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:04

[ 9 queries - 0.769 second ]
Privacy Policy