• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[align=center][b][i]I confess that im going to GFX section again..many threads...flooded! i open my thread again *stupid thread*i miss it..:eh:[/i][/b][/align]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess someone here is somewhat right about someone and something...
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that im sad that meng close the thread....well it's ok then....hehehe
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i am happy right now... i bought the [b] 6th gossip girl book; Youre the one that I want[/b] =D weee yes.. :D and 5 more books to go.. argh :wallbash: haha and i confess... im addicted to blogging again... :wasted: :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-14 06:24:41)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whats all about.? is this a secret,.? hmmm.?
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

...I miss sis Uma too.... whoah Im so hapy to read her post coz ever since I really wanted to be her friend here :D :D > I know, Sis tinay will also get her job too..... and that will be so soon =) :thumbsup: I miss you all ;) I confess that I think I will be failed in completing all my requirements because of this certificate of employment from my prev job... coz Mcdonalds, japan didnt gave me any certificate after I worked on them phew! :doubt: now Im thinkin on requesting that thing from them but Im not sure how long will that process take. I also confess that last time I applied on convergys but they didnt accept me coz Im a student and they arent accepting working students :wallbash: now I got hired on teleperformance,. and their basic salary isnt that bad :D ....Im really blessed..... now I have so many plans for my life while staying here in Manila,. I will make all things perfect before going back in nihon for good..... whoah long confession..... I really miss thing place =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i really missed this gurl above me...thnx siz hy... i wish u all d best too... uhmm teleperformance siz...thats nice...gud luck siz.. :kiss:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]1st Confession[/b] I know who is the girl sis Aya is loving :eh: [b]2nd Confession[/b] Hmmm... Yeah.. Next month is my [b]vacation[/b] =D :thumbsup: [b]*wooot*[/b] [b]3rd Confession[/b] I miss Carlo oppa :(
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess I had fun on ym today .. nyehahhahaha [spoiler]everything was into that x rated category though =D[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I am starting to like one member here. :D I've been waiting for her reply for about 1 hour, i think. Good thing she is back now. :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm burning my eyes out with this new blog layie I'm working on. The color scheme is red-and-black and my friend says it's kind of emo-ish, lawl. I'm working on a red-and-white alternative scheme to see if it still looks as good. The original is making my eyes bleeeed. :wasted: Lawlz. Lol I was like :O and :lol: when I checked my PC after eating dinner. When I checked the conference I was the only one left. :lol: They all left, hahaha. I couldn't stop laughing. :lol: I also confess that it has been months since my real-life friends and I have had a conference in YM. One of my friends invited me into one and we were all so noisy. Lawlz. It was a lot of fun listening to them ahahaha.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm waiting for someone in this page to IM me in ym... *sighs* =|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I envy sis tinay :cry: soooo much. haha, i want those books! too bad i only have 3
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i envy those members of this forum because they can create their own layout T__T
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i like my group :) It's cool socializing with mature and sensible people :) We can talk just about anything, no need to deal with naive or shallow minded people :) I confess at the same time i've been visiting the Rockstars group page because of their playlist =| i love your songs! you guys totally rock! Peace Ate Angeli_7! :P[/b] I confess that i'm sleepy so i need to sleep now :lol:

Last edited by ~ Tara ~ (2008-05-14 12:57:41)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that I'm so happy right now 'coz i can finally make my own cursors ! . *woot!* weee ! :D --- [sub]currently making an onigiri cursor . :P[/sub][/b]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess That...[/b] =( [spoiler][align=center][img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/3788/68010902mv9.jpg[/img][/align][/spoiler]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-14 15:34:17)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm wondering why he isn't sleeping yet. :/
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna apologize to bentie for not telling him i left the last group i joined. i confess i'm being invited to join another group. i'm thinking about it 'coz that means i'm gonna be leaving Rockstars?. aww. it's not good to be [i]group hopping[/i]. so maybe i'll spend time with my current group for now. and i confess i miss sis Hy. hmmm.. i wondrin how she is right now =|
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ ate tinay: i agree i also miss siz hy... she's not been quite online.. :arrow: I confess that I feel myself now.. Now that I said something that I have been keeping for a long ago. But i feel so comfy about it.. haha :D :arrow: Anyways I also confess that I am going to a friend's debut party tonight and I feel a little bit lazy attending. Sheez! It's been a long day ahead for me.. I have been doing a lot of things this week.. I need a rest.. :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:00

[ 9 queries - 0.614 second ]
Privacy Policy