• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Delete the Emote Application where you used to store the old js linker 2. Remove those following code to hide your emote app.. > JS <">> CSS <">3. And you're ready to proceed to the following steps below. :idea: [b]Additional info by D'Angelo:[/b] For the User which [b]Linker doesnt work[/b] on profile, please view your profile. And go check [b]Media Box[/b] is shown on profile, because its one of FS filter to remove script in Media Box. If theres no Media Box shown after you apply your JS, you only need this single trick to make Media Box appear. [b][i]Just add 1 character in front of your Linker.[/i][/b] Example i used letter "[color=#cc0000][b]A[/b][/color]" in front of linker [quote][color=#cc0000][b]A[/b][/color]<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/memberofthecradle/css.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">URL OF FILE .swf or .gif</a>[/quote] [/spoiler] :arrow: [b]Get the Direct Link URL of your JS file:[/b] example: [img]http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/5/11/7/f_wakokom_327717f.jpg[/img] [quote][b] EXAMPLE ONLY MUST NOT END WITH .JS[/b][/quote] :arrow: [b]Place that link into the box[/b] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/carlbaldemor/rrtrtrtr.jpg[/img] :arrow: [b]Hit the generate button![/b] it should look like this: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/regiehizon/fffff.JPG[/img] and your done!! :arrow: [b]Copy the generated codes and place it in ur media box![/b] =):thumbsup: [align=center][quote][b]G E N E R A T O R[/b] [url=http://the-cradle.users-board.com/JS-Linker-h2.htm][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1502/cradlezt9.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://the-cradle.users-board.com/JS-Linker-h2.htm]T H E C RA D L E[/url][/quote] [/align] or <">remember to paste it in ur media box. :thumbsup: [b]preview:[/b][url=http://profiles.friendster.com/portuniecho]HERE[/url] tunie ill use ur profile suince mine doesnt work okie? hope its okay with you.. [hr][hr] :idea: [u][b]CSS Linker:[/b][/u] <">:arrow: In your [b]Media Box[/b] :D :thumbsup: [hr][hr] :question: Still don't know how to make extension files? Please proceed [url=http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html]HERE[/url] or [url=http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html]HERE[/url].

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-04-16 20:25:51)

Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

First to comment nice :thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

:arrow: Thanks to The Cradle and Archangel for the linkers.. :thumbsup: Thanks Regie for posting this.. [b]TOPIC STICKED[/b]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

so we can use this instead of making use of the emote app? cool.. thanks for this :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yep! @duch: thanks for making it sticky!! :D:D
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx a lot.... [i]phew![/i] gonna try this now....! :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Niceone Regie nice thanks
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

@regie .. gud job ^^ ...darn friendster updates:mad::mad:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks to some members of the cradle who are on low profile here on ftalk especially Angel De Ville...hahaha...i know who you are...hehehe :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for the new linker..
intruderz_103
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weeeee!!!! its working! nice one! tnx for sharing! and tnx to the cradle and archangel!
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks but its work at all browser????
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]thanks but its work at all browser????[/quote] I think the title answers it... Firefox and IE compatible only??? :paranoid: am i ryt??? :rolleyes:
♥XdJXhAnnAX♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

nyc .. tnx 4 sharin =)
vsop
» n00b
1969-12-31

not work on me.. :crybaby:

Last edited by vsop (2008-04-16 04:26:28)

alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whew! can i delete my emote widget now? hope this one lasts for atleast days.... thanks for sharin and thanks for undying support of angel of the cradle!

Last edited by alotta_warmhart (2008-04-16 04:14:45)

Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

has anyone tried it yet is it working?
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^i am using it now and it is working=)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im using it already.. and yes you can delete your emote box.. :D
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

I thought it said we need to use [b].swf[/b] or any other file extensions like .gif.... so to avoid being filtered by FS... :doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:41

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy