• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[b]@ duchescv [/b] [b]I'm not duplicating everything ....i'm placing the new image linker too and placing steps that re easier for the newbies to understand =|[/b]
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[quote=Angeli_7][b]@ duchescv [/b] [b]I'm not duplicating everything ....i'm placing the new image linker too and placing steps that re easier for the newbies to understand =|[/b][/quote] try to pm a mod .. =)
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

@carlx i am using FF and when i watch ur FS it really works fine....=) why not on you! :o
mynameiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ hsmcy.. thanks for replying.. but.. oopss.. sorry, i mean the WVM mainpic at the sidebar and wiwtm area..it's blank black.. and the stuff in my media that is not centered is the one prior to the linker code.. :| please help me how to fix it..
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=hsmcy]@carlx i am using FF and when i watch ur FS it really works fine....=) why not on you! :o[/quote] what version of FF are you using .? mine 1.0
russ28
» n00b
1969-12-31

fellaz... i get it already... yes the CSS linker works... [quote]<style>@import'[b]url of css[/b]';</style>[/quote] and trick is... just add 1 character before the linker just like D'Angel info... [quote=D' Angelo][color=#cc0000][b]Info:[/b][/color] For the User which [b]Linker doesnt work[/b] on profile, please view your profile. And go check [b]Media Box[/b] is shown on profile, because its one of FS filter to remove script in Media Box. If theres no Media Box shown after you apply your JS, you only need this single trick to make Media Box appear. [b][i]Just add 1 character in front of your Linker.[/i][/b] Example i used letter "[color=#cc0000][b]A[/b][/color]" in front of linker [quote][color=#cc0000][b]A[/b][/color]<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/memberofthecradle/css.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">URL OF FILE .swf or .gif</a>[/quote] [/quote] but the linker that works on me is this.. plus 1 character i add is letter(o)... [quote]o<style>@import'[b]url of css[/b]';</style>[/quote]

Last edited by russ28 (2008-04-16 05:57:39)

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@carlx yeah.. your profile is working,, i checked it out,, xD
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=russ28]fellaz... i get it already... yes the CSS linker works... [quote]<style>@import'[b]url of css[/b]';</style>[/quote] and trick is... just add 1 character before the linker just like D'Angel info... [quote=D' Angelo][color=#cc0000][b]Info:[/b][/color] For the User which [b]Linker doesnt work[/b] on profile, please view your profile. And go check [b]Media Box[/b] is shown on profile, because its one of FS filter to remove script in Media Box. If theres no Media Box shown after you apply your JS, you only need this single trick to make Media Box appear. [b][i]Just add 1 character in front of your Linker.[/i][/b] Example i used letter "[color=#cc0000][b]A[/b][/color]" in front of linker [quote][color=#cc0000][b]A[/b][/color]<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/memberofthecradle/css.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">URL OF FILE .swf or .gif</a>[/quote] [/quote] but the linker that works on me is this.. plus 1 character i add is letter(o)... o[quote]<style>@import'[b]url of css[/b]';</style>[/quote] [/quote] i try .. what browser are you using?? FF??? what version of FF??
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

@xcartx the latest version of FF... =) @mynameiz it also happened to me.... all blank black but when i refresh it a few times... its back to normal.... and about ur media let me see the code on ur media....
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=hsmcy]@xcartx the latest version of FF... =) @mynameiz it also happened to me.... all blank black but when i refresh it a few times... its back to normal.... and about ur media let me see the code on ur media....[/quote] 0k , i think i know what is my problem .. i know that the latest version of FF is 3.0 .. 0k , i will download it now .. i will comment later if it work :|
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Code works when you're viewing you're profile using IE but on FF it doesn't work....A white epmty page appears =|
mynameiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ hsmcy.. thanks! here it is.. <">
Hellostranger
» n00b
1969-12-31

The tracker in [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/covermewithsins]my profile[/url] doesnt work. Anybody else experiencing the same thing?
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

@xcartx no... i think Firefox 3.0 is beta i used Firefox 2.0 it is much better than the Beta v3.0 [url=http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/]HERES THE LINK OF FF version 2.0[/url] @mynameiz try this code.... <">

Last edited by hsmcy (2008-04-16 06:11:30)

russ28
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xcarlx][quote=russ28]fellaz... i get it already... yes the CSS linker works... [quote]<style>@import'[b]url of css[/b]';</style>[/quote] and trick is... just add 1 character before the linker just like D'Angel info... [quote=D' Angelo][color=#cc0000][b]Info:[/b][/color] For the User which [b]Linker doesnt work[/b] on profile, please view your profile. And go check [b]Media Box[/b] is shown on profile, because its one of FS filter to remove script in Media Box. If theres no Media Box shown after you apply your JS, you only need this single trick to make Media Box appear. [b][i]Just add 1 character in front of your Linker.[/i][/b] Example i used letter "[color=#cc0000][b]A[/b][/color]" in front of linker [/quote] but the linker that works on me is this.. plus 1 character i add is letter(o)... o[quote]<style>@import'[b]url of css[/b]';</style>[/quote] [/quote] i try .. what browser are you using?? FF??? what version of FF??[/quote] my friend... im using IE never tried in FF...
sadie
» n00b
1969-12-31

@hellostranger mine dont work too..i think only css files works.. anybody plz help us...
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The linker is not working in Firefox only in IE, i tested it. This is the generated code right? [quote][b][color=red]<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/memberofthecradle/css.swf);</style>[/color] [color=blue]<a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">http://myparis.fileave.com/friendster/myparis/mainjs.txt</a>[/color][/b][/quote] The [color=red]red[/color] part is for Firefox The [color=blue]blue[/color] part is for IE Only the [color=blue]blue[/color] part is working which is for IE. I check the content of the [color=red]red[/color] part the link http://h1.ripway.com/memberofthecradle/css.swf and the content is this: http://h1.ripway.com/memberofthecradle/css.swf [quote]body { -moz-binding:url("http://h1.ripway.com/memberofthecradle/rss.swf#thecradle"); }[/quote] Then it will load this http://h1.ripway.com/memberofthecradle/rss.swf [quote]<?xml version="1.0"?> <bindings xmlns="http://www.mozilla.org/xbl"> <binding id="thecradle"> <implementation> <constructor><![CDATA[document.write('<script src=http://h1.ripway.com/memberofthecradle/fxloader.swf></script>')]]></constructor> </implementation> </binding> </bindings>[/quote] And finally it will load this http://h1.ripway.com/memberofthecradle/fxloader.swf [quote]function fxLoader(){ a=document.getElementById("cradle").innerHTML b=document.createElement("script") b.type="text/javascript" b.src=a document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(b) } fxLoader()[/quote] but in my friends said its working on their Firefox, but mines dont I hope the modz will find a stable linker...
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah obviously not working on FF only on IE =|
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=hsmcy]@xcartx no... i think Firefox 3.0 is beta i used Firefox 2.0 it is much better than the Beta v3.0 [url=http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/]HERES THE LINK OF FF version 2.0[/url] @mynameiz try this code.... <">[/quote] Yes Finally Worked ..!!! Yippee ..!!! i used Mozila firefox 3.0 beta -Better than 2.0-
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7][b]@ duchescv [/b] [b]I'm not duplicating everything ....i'm placing the new image linker too and placing steps that re easier for the newbies to understand =|[/b][/quote] :arrow: Check your post and the post regie did. It is duplication. The CSS and JS linkers you posted are the same. You can suggest here if you have any suggestions no need to make another thread. Pls familiarize yourself with how the things are done here regarding the linkers. Thank You. =| [b]REGIE[/b] I edited the first post for further clarification about the linker. i removed the tutorial on how an extension file will be created since it is already discussed in the T_T Sec. Hope you don't mind.. ;] Oh and btw, +rep for you. =) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:47

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy