• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

chezteq
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[quote=mark692]guys i use FF and a only a white page appears,,what will i do?[/quote] same here white background. my background pic doesnt show up.. the js codes are working though.. how do we deal with this mods?
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

still doesn't work on mine,:cry: im a Firefox user, even i view those profile that said their linker is working in Fx, only plane page i see..
cannibus
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working.... :( i delete my emote apps then i paste the linker in the media box... i tried both .swf and .gif but nothing is happen... i have also remove my enterpage trick... :crybaby:

Last edited by cannibus (2008-04-16 10:33:50)

danielscreamo
» n00b
1969-12-31

i use [ .vio ] and......... not working :P so dumb :P
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=cannibus]its not working.... :( i delete my emote apps then i paste the linker in the media box... i tried both .swf and .gif but nothing is happen... i have also remove my enterpage trick... :crybaby:[/quote] try to check your codes again ..
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: This is for the enter page trick [if it doesn't work] 1st : Go to your file hosting site Then Go to your HTML file [ not the var thingy] open the file.. 2nd: Then a web browser will open .. if not .. Your code is the problem :wallbash:
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@myparis..yah ur profile is plain in FF...i also encountered a problem,when i log in again in my fs,the linker is not working..but when i repaste the codes and i log out and log in into my profile..my codes work fine again in FF and I.E.its weird :D i think FS still updating..
danielscreamo
» n00b
1969-12-31

finaly my js is working again..... :cool: i use .swf and i use linker in first page [quote][b]A[/b]<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/memberofthecradle/css.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">URL OF FILE .swf or .gif</a>[/quote] remember to [b]add 1 character in front of your Linker[/b] whatever you want i use "[b]A[/b]" its working bro.... thx for the tutorial
loshang14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's working guys! just try to temporarily remove all the added codes in your tracker codes... like the js injection, the css injection, the loading page code, and the addboxes.. then if the tracker is working, one by one, apply your added codes in your tracker codes..
dhe_answer
» n00b
1969-12-31

finally its works!!i juz needed to log out and log in again..thnx for the linker again..
eirol219
» n00b
1969-12-31

OMG!!! not again!!! i dont know why FS filter their codes?.... :o But it gives thrill to us tweakers.... lol =D
donnaliens
» n00b
1969-12-31

Its working perfectly.. thanks to The Cradle! Your the best! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Im just did this : 1. Change file extension to .gif or .swf 2. Login to your FS and go to "Customize My Profile" 3. Revert and Paste the generated code 4. Save 5. Log Out and Log In again. In my case it runs smoothly in FF and IE7. Thanks again. :)
nomad_gurl818
» n00b
1969-12-31

if it is .txt.. is dat okay?

Last edited by nomad_gurl818 (2008-04-16 11:13:10)

marlyn2409
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnks..it works..:wow:
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=nomad_gurl818]if it is .txt.. is dat okay?[/quote] No It will not work=)
ric25
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@XCARLX .txt is working,nyahaha:lol:thats wat ive usin ryt now..=)
totalspy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@XCARLX txt,swf, and js extension are working... my extension ryt now is swf... my layout is ok now....
arnee_ilo
» n00b
1969-12-31

perfect!=) :thumbsup:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=arnee_ilo]perfect!=) :thumbsup:[/quote] this can be reported as [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/1zqbtw3.gif[/img]
wilycoyote
» n00b
1969-12-31

what's wrong if after doing all these and i can see my media box but my profile is the default profile, no designs or anything :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:30

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy