• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Angell de Ville
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

i think this thread should be closed now... since the emote linker is working again... and a lot says it's not stable in fx... guess we'll just delete the linker files now... :)
ranta
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

thanks a lot angell :rose: for me this linker is work better.. all of my codes are working fine compare to the previous one to make it stable i just put some tweak on the source code n host it myself.. load really fast =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll ask the mods now okie.. :D
sheryl_fortin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is this the permanent js linker??:penguin:
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@angell pls dont delete the linker files, i am using this code! pls post tutorial on how to make linker files so we can host it on our own... tnx! @ranta how did u do it...

Last edited by alotta_warmhart (2008-04-16 21:41:03)

jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry this is off topic .. but why does frienster keeps on doin that sign on thing ... whenever i try to put this code???
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=sheryl_fortin]Is this the permanent js linker??:penguin:[/quote] not possible :thumbsdown:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

don't close this thread yet, it's[b] still not working on my profile[/b].. i deleted the emote apps, i added a character before the linker.. :question: my media box has a content, do i need to add a character before the linker too? [b]updated:[/b] it's now working on my profile, i dont add any character before the linker..

Last edited by aich (2008-04-16 21:50:06)

yakuza49
» n00b
1969-12-31

Whopee! Another linker.... :D Thanks again for sharing...
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah not working now =) friendster is update now :thumbsdown:
wilycoyote
» n00b
1969-12-31

how do i make the A thats placed at the beginning of this code invisible? it shows up in my media box :wallbash:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

its ur choice if you want to have that "A" the linker will still work without that..
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well im still using the emote... maybe angell's right...this thread should be locked or deleted... we should reserve this or something :wasted:
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The code is still working, no reason to close this thread! :wow: I think this thread was hella perfect for me! Anyone agree? So, as long as those codes are working, let's should not close this thread. It helps a lot of friendster tweakers. Thanks Angell :)
Andy A
» n00b
1969-12-31

Off topic, but I made an external css file and I have no idea how to insert it into my friendster.. any help, guys?
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

No Guys , Its Working on my profile =)
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]var css = document.createElement("link"); css.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet"); css.setAttribute("href","[b]CSS_LINK_HERE[/b]"); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css);[/quote] you can use it bro... welcome to the forum :D :thumbsup: next time please post your questions at help section
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

like i was said on my thread b4.. :eh: [quote][i][b]Friendster keeps on updating and updating,,so if u are experiencing bout the updates of FS..if u can see ur page is in default page, well dont touch ur linker at ur emote apps, just wait for about 24 hours or more dan dat, if 24 hours passed, then do some actions if its not workin within 24 hours, by telling our modz or some announcement to all dat its not workin,. =) if its back w/o touching it, den well done, nod it means not filtered nod be patience if FS is doing some updates, and ull see ur page is a default page, be patience,,wait for 24 hours.. thank you :D,[/b][/i][/quote] i think, 24 hours is not done yet,,ryt...
wilycoyote
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]its ur choice if you want to have that "A" the linker will still work without that..[/quote] i tried without the A but without it it doesnt work :(
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think the css code [quote]-moz-binding[/quote] that is being use in this linker for Fx dont work on all Fx version, like mine, but my Fx is updated. It didnt work on all Fx browser? am i right? so thats why this linker is not stable yet.. __________________________________________________________________________ [quote=stepdarn14]The code is still working, no reason to close this thread! :wow: I think this thread was hella perfect for me! Anyone agree? So, as long as those codes are working, let's should not close this thread. It helps a lot of friendster tweakers. Thanks Angell :)[/quote] and [quote=xcarlx]No Guys , Its Working on my profile =)[/quote] i view your profile in Fx but the linker doesn't work, in your Fx did it work? in the console it only loads the css.swf, it must load rss.swf and fxloader.swf according to the linker to make it work, but again i think the css code in css.swf [quote]-moz-binding[/quote] didnt recognize in my Fx

Last edited by myparis (2008-04-16 22:42:07)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:27

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy