• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

xcarlx
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

whats FX ..? is it FF ? i am using FF v3 .. and it works it realy works..the intro page .. the welcome page trick

Last edited by xcarlx (2008-04-16 22:43:57)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

if uve got a problem on this linker,,u can stil luse the old method by inserting a linker,,simply by just following this thread. [url]http://theftalk.com/t26908-%22Please-select-Emotion-first%22-Linker-Methods-Problem-APRIL16.html[/url] i tried it now,,and dat method is wat im using now,, =) see not been filtered already,, just only a lil time update,, u can see on my preview here [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/portuniecho[/url] like i said on my thread,, [quote][i][b] Friendster keeps on updating and updating,,so if u are experiencing bout the updates of FS..if u can see ur page is in default page, well dont touch ur linker at ur emote apps, just wait for about 24 hours or more dan dat, if 24 hours passed, then do some actions if its not workin within 24 hours, by telling our modz or some announcement to all dat its not workin,. =) if its back w/o touching it, den well done, =) it means not filtered =) be patience if FS is doing some updates, and ull see ur page is a default page, be patience,,wait for 24 hours.. thank you :D[/b][/i][/quote] go to that thread nad just follow da instruction,,and soon i wil lrequest to the modz to reopen that thread =)
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

@echo .. yah your profile is working .
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

coz im using the emote methods now,, lets wait for the MODz to reopen that thread.. =)
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xcarlx]whats FX ..? is it FF ? i am using FF v3 .. and it works it realy works..the intro page .. the welcome page trick[/quote] Im using the Emote App linker, and your using the the linker in this topic right? my only concern is that the linker in this topic is not yet stable for Fx..
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm its not stable yet.. ill just use the EMOTE one :wallbash:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

some say its not,,but i say YES... by doing some TRIAL AND ERROR.. =) so it means,,w e can work dis linker on,, by doing such a T.A.E. =) hard to work on it,, =)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow... thanks for sharing that... no need to apply emote... and it is ff and ie compatible... thanks again!!!! :D
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

the emote method still works ... cause im using now ... and this method kinda confuses me ... but it works too ...
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

why is it My Profile is blank page... when i view it?? can anyone help me.:(
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angell de Ville]i think this thread should be closed now... since the emote linker is working again... and a lot says it's not stable in fx... guess we'll just delete the linker files now... :)[/quote] [quote=feruzz]why should we closed this topic? :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t26407-Linker-April-compatible-%28%2Bused-Overlays%29.html[/url] its still working in my profile :thumbsup: yesterday FS just have a problem because the application didnt appear in our profile but now its back to normal[/quote] [quote=feruzz]^ the linker in this thread is not stable in FF I've tried before in my test profile but it just have "null" page :wasted:[/quote] [b]TO ALL[/b] :arrow: Please show more feedbacks regarding this linker so that we can decide if we should keep it or not.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-16 23:27:50)

juvelaen
» n00b
1969-12-31

not working...:thumbsdown:
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=myparis]i think the css code [quote]-moz-binding[/quote] that is being use in this linker for Fx dont work on all Fx version, like mine, but my Fx is updated. It didnt work on all Fx browser? am i right? so thats why this linker is not stable yet.. __________________________________________________________________________ [quote=stepdarn14]The code is still working, no reason to close this thread! :wow: I think this thread was hella perfect for me! Anyone agree? So, as long as those codes are working, let's should not close this thread. It helps a lot of friendster tweakers. Thanks Angell :)[/quote] and [quote=xcarlx]No Guys , Its Working on my profile =)[/quote] i view your profile in Fx but the linker doesn't work, in your Fx did it work? in the console it only loads the css.swf, it must load rss.swf and fxloader.swf according to the linker to make it work, but again i think the css code in css.swf [quote]-moz-binding[/quote] didnt recognize in my Fx[/quote] What do you mean? Did you view my profile? Does the code I'm using is working? I think you're wrong but this code is still working.

Last edited by stepdarn14 (2008-04-16 23:24:45)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: Moving updated linker here for reserves.. Since the emote linker of alvin is currently working.... :arrow: Aww i forgot to un-stick this thread... im really sorry :wallbash:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-16 23:31:30)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Nyweiz, It's Not Working.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I did send a pm to admin... to un-stick this thread... im really sorry... my fault

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-17 00:57:51)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:27

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy