• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

tnx for this ...but if you are using IE6 you can have the ERROR not sure if my JS code is the source of the ERROR. but i think the linker.. jejejejeje but 101% working never mind the ERROR.. .before im using emote jejejeje but every morning i'lll always update the emote ... coz my code are not working... :crybaby::crybaby:
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

ok bro. i'm gonna delete my emote widget now, i was afraid of touchin it, u know..."friendster filtered dont touch ur profile! etc.." thing...hehe! tnx again!:)

Last edited by alotta_warmhart (2008-04-16 04:19:17)

ibeng20
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you soooooo much... my tweaks are working properly now! =)
Gameloading
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx 4 the new linker:eh:
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

not working .. what will i do..?
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im saying you can.. im not saying [b]you should[/b] just so you know.. :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tenks por shering the niyu linker :):thumbsup:
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

@regie .. ei not working with my file
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

try to refresh it guyz... it really works... :D
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Is there a need to rename our files to .swf or .gif? how about .js or .txt? =|
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

not working i have refresh it 5 times
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

y?? its working on mine try to delete ur emote thingy before i tried this i deleted my emote first..
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

yah... not working .. please help.. i allready refresh my page about 3 times
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]Is there a need to rename our files to .swf or .gif? how about .js or .txt? =|[/quote] i think its better to rename it to .[b]swf[/b] or [b].gif[/b].... to avoid it being rip by hackers and to avoid friendster filtered it again...

Last edited by hsmcy (2008-04-16 04:29:58)

valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so i will paste these codes in my media bx. what will happen to my wvm codes in the emote thingy??
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=valjesnet]so i will paste these codes in my media bx. what will happen to my wvm codes in the emote thingy??[/quote] nothing will happened.... the emote thingee is being filtered so it wont work...! ;) =)
loshang14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's working! thanks for sharing this bro!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

delete your emote box it has no purpose now its filtered.. its important to rename ur file to .SWF or whatever.. just not .js

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-04-16 04:40:40)

xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

i dont have a emote thingy ..tsk tsk.. i tought that you will rename the file to .js.. is it .swf ..?? couse the link above is a [b]JS[/b] linker.. ??
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

In order for it to work...I guess we need to delete our emote app first then apply the new linker on our media box :thumbsup:

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-04-16 04:42:12)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:50

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy