• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[quote=blurrycloud][quote=Angeli_7][quote=ducheszv] :arrow: Nobody said your stupid or a copycat. [b]Topic[/b] First post updated for additional infos.. Thanks to the persons mentioned. :rose:[/quote] I didn't say nor implied anything that someone told me i am one[/quote] anyways referring to your post Mam' where did you get the updated linker? =| i mean who is the original author?[/quote] According to Regie...It's from Archangel of the Cradle Forum =|
caloykoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

my media box still doesn't appear. :crybaby:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks duch!! you made it simpler!! wahaha thanks for editing!! and thanks for the rep! :kiss: @angeli: you posted the css linker earlier so i figured that i should post it here since the original thread was closed i hope this will clear thing up.. and BTW you keep on helping others!! good for you!! so helpful.. :D

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-04-16 07:29:21)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7][quote=blurrycloud][quote=Angeli_7]I didn't say nor implied anything that someone told me i am one[/quote] anyways referring to your post Mam' where did you get the updated linker? =| i mean who is the original author?[/quote] According to Regie...It's from Archangel of the Cradle Forum =|[/quote] so there's no need to post another thread like this right? :arrow: you just need to wait for him/her to edit his/her post... or perhaps you can pm him/her.. Ex: ei you forgot to post the css linker... [hr] since the css linker is an old method.. and i think [b]most[/b] of the members are already familiar with that linker.. [hr][hr][hr] :arrow: thanks for your understanding and cooperation :thumbsup:=)

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-16 07:31:43)

alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@bluephoenix yes u can change it through ripway, its ok...but ofcourse the link will be changed coz u changed the name so u must paste the new link in your code in your media box or regenerate the new link in The Cradle's JS LInker generator...

Last edited by alotta_warmhart (2008-04-16 07:35:27)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@ angeli: i was just wonderin y did made another thread?? hmm.. =| you can always pm me or the mods for my thread to be updated.. :D
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]angeli_7[/b] thanks ... it helps me ... but still nothing shows ... :crybaby: heres the code: [quote]<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/memberofthecradle/css.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">http://h1.ripway.com/jon11/jon11.swf</a> <style>@import'http://h1.ripway.com/jon11/moniz.css';</style>[/quote] some1 please help me thanks ...
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]thanks duch!! you made it simpler!! wahaha thanks for editing!! and thanks for the rep! :kiss: @angeli: you posted the css linker earlier so i figured that i should post it here since the original thread was closed i hope this will clear thing up.. and BTW you keep on helping others!! good for you!! so helpful.. :D[/quote] Thank god someone clearly explained it...That's what i meant....=| solved! [quote=regiehiozn]@ angeli: i was just wonderin y did made another thread?? hmm.. smirk you can always pm me or the mods for my thread to be updated.. biggrin[/quote] :arrow: I didn't post a new thread nor copied everyting to compete and stuf...My intentions were good.. I was placing another thing bout the image linker... and simple steps on the new linker... That's all ANY MORE QUESTIONS FOR ME TO ANSWER OR THINGS TO CLARIFY??? @ Regie...thanks i'm here to help not compete with anyone

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-04-16 07:41:56)

8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lairhel]disappearing mediabox?? pls read the additional info on the 1st post!! uhmm.. i don't know if it's my IE browser or something else, but it's not working. in firefox it's working great!... thanks so much for this![/quote] still not working!!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Guerde
» n00b
1969-12-31

woot! my prof is working now! but I need to remove my intro page..zzz how come? I want my intro page.. especially my banner..
rOckai
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D yeaHbah! it works! thanks cradle and all the people behind this wonderful linker!!! :D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ok threadstarter and Angeli.. stop it now... chillax... =) :arrow: no more further arguments...
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

okay....peace.....:D i rather download david cook's version of "always be my baby" than argue here :lol: logging out =)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

its gettin hot in here.. [b]jon11[/b] we have diff linker both CSS and js,,in ur case u used da js linker to ur css link,,nyok :lol: read first post

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-16 07:46:45)

jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) alright man gets now...
LiEzL
» n00b
1969-12-31

its now working!! yehey!! hehe.. thanks for sharing this! =)
sluurpblupblup
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice thx for sharing
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]portuniecho[/b] like dis one ... [quote]<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/memberofthecradle/css.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">http://h1.ripway.com/jon11/moniz.css</a>[/quote] or ... [quote]<style>@import'http://h1.ripway.com/jon11/moniz.css';</style>[/quote] sorry ... i know i can read ... but ... this time i jus cant understand ... thanks for the help...
Bluephoenix
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ alotta Thank you so much!!
jep0y
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks its working :thumbsup:

Last edited by jep0y (2008-04-16 08:09:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:11

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy