• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

bobskie
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

@sickofyou i told u so.. :D just be patience....
vsop
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Finally..its worked on my OG profile.... (IE browser only) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by vsop (2008-04-16 05:21:06)

ansemthewise90
» n00b
1969-12-31

already done, but still not get it... whats was my problem.... can you guys look at my js file, it is wrong??? http://h1.ripway.com/ansemthewise90/my%20javascript.js
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u try it now? <">
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It works for a few seconds then a white screen appears...anyone experiencing this? =|
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

this is my last post in this thread for the day: [b]dont complain so much!! try to analyze the problem first.[/b]
aBBy413
» n00b
1969-12-31

works on mine.. thanks 4 dis... :) ;)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mudpoet]it's not working on mine... the media box dissapear after i paste the linker of cradle ... what should i do?[/quote] try logging out, then log in!!! yeahh!!! @sickofyou yeah is true..... :eh:
snapp
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D i ts working now .. thanks guys .. :cool:
Guerde
» n00b
1969-12-31

I tried loggin out then logging in.. refresh my page several times but my Codes wont load.. but I see that the browser is loading something from Ripway. but they wont work..
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Guerde]I tried loggin out then logging in.. refresh my page several times but my Codes wont load.. but I see that the browser is loading something from Ripway. but they wont work..[/quote] @just be patience..... :wallbash:

Last edited by CraZyRowkZ Emo (2008-04-16 05:16:27)

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Guerde]I tried loggin out then logging in.. refresh my page several times but my Codes wont load.. but I see that the browser is loading something from Ripway. but they wont work..[/quote] Remove the old linker to your emote box :eh:
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Hirako Shinji]can u try it now? <">[/quote] its working.... try to look this again... [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/wizardzen]PROFILE![/url]
Guerde
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=tjayvalrose_02][quote=Guerde]I tried loggin out then logging in.. refresh my page several times but my Codes wont load.. but I see that the browser is loading something from Ripway. but they wont work..[/quote] Remove the old linker to your emote box :eh:[/quote] Ive already removed it.. and its still not working. :wallbash:

Last edited by Guerde (2008-04-16 05:13:24)

russ28
» n00b
1969-12-31

so frustrated...

Last edited by russ28 (2008-04-16 05:14:56)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yeah this is the one I'm using (the cradle's linkers) :):thumbsup:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Guerde][quote=tjayvalrose_02][quote=Guerde]I tried loggin out then logging in.. refresh my page several times but my Codes wont load.. but I see that the browser is loading something from Ripway. but they wont work..[/quote] Remove the old linker to your emote box :eh:[/quote] Ive already removed it.. and its still not working. :wallbash:[/quote] Ok,try this method again...! Rename your file to .gif or .swf or something anonymous Then,revert your page at friendster,paste the linker and hit save..!

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-04-16 05:18:42)

Bluephoenix
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you so much! My WVM is working again. I hope it will last for a looong time. I'm sick and tired of the friendster updates...=D

Last edited by Bluephoenix (2008-04-16 05:39:26)

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mine is not working,, :paranoid:
alifbro
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]then place that link into the box[/quote] where is the box?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:00

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy