• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[quote=wilycoyote]what's wrong if after doing all these and i can see my media box but my profile is the default profile, no designs or anything :crybaby:[/quote] try logging out then log in again,, if it is still not workng,, try refreshing the page,, n_n
mhavier29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

I think the intro page trick won't work when I deleted it from my codes my profile worked,,
ladywhatever
» n00b
1969-12-31

what's the meaning of "null"? appearing on my page after loading the welcome alert
phinkchiq
» n00b
1969-12-31

,,yeW,,itZ workinG,,niCE onE dudE,, =) :thumbsup:
ranta
» n00b
1969-12-31

this rock.. even some my codes that didnt load on the previous linker work again :wow: but somehow it load pretty slow.. anyway thanks fo this :kiss:
ladywhatever
» n00b
1969-12-31

works only in IE. firefox: :thumbsdown:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ladywhatever]works only in IE. firefox: :thumbsdown:[/quote] its working on both browser hun.
ladywhatever
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ you're right =) it worked in both browser until i removed the intro page code IE: :thumbsup: FF: :thumbsup: :D
solido14
» n00b
1969-12-31

what?.......you mean......i have to remove my intro page to make my profile work on both browsers?.....ie and ff?......is there any other way to make it work perfectly on both browsers?....
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It works fine on both browsers... just compile ur codes right whether css or js like mickyriora's trick... and yes... without an enter/welcome page... it conflicts with this new linker... btw... Thanx for posting this linker... and Thanx to the creator too :thumbsup:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The linker wont work on my profile :( 1st, I tried to paste the linker on My profile. Then, I added a character before the linker. Lastly, Nothing happens.. The Media Box wont show even there's a character before the linker. :(
crazydavinci
» n00b
1969-12-31

ouw, so it's ok now to share the linker on a post? :rolleyes: i thought it only allowed by PM.. yeah.. i hope the fs team wont see the linker here.. :norose:
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

try to log out then log in to ur profile..or try to read refresh and reload post...on top of u..
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well this linker..do we have to put the js and css separately? i mean..the generated linker is it only used for js? for example..the css must be removed first? :paranoid:
blurry19
» n00b
1969-12-31

hooo yeah:penguin:this linker is bettah than the other one :thumbsup::eh: thank u for this one guyz=)
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=mylaedylilly]well this linker..do we have to put the js and css separately? i mean..the generated linker is it only used for js? for example..the css must be removed first? :paranoid:[/quote] no silly.. :D no need to separate.. :) just add this code into ur JS file. [quote]//css injection var v=document.createElement('link'); v.rel='stylesheet'; v.media='screen, print'; v.href='http://h1.ripway.com/mnhs/keann/chinee.css'; navigation.appendChild(v);[/quote]
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz][quote=mylaedylilly]well this linker..do we have to put the js and css separately? i mean..the generated linker is it only used for js? for example..the css must be removed first? :paranoid:[/quote] no silly.. :D no need to separate.. :) just add this code into ur JS file. [quote]//css injection var v=document.createElement('link'); v.rel='stylesheet'; v.media='screen, print'; v.href='http://h1.ripway.com/mnhs/keann/chinee.css'; navigation.appendChild(v);[/quote] [/quote] ok.so its still like the old linker well thanx buddy :thumbsup:
devil_screamo666
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow tnx for dis new linker :D
$pyder
» n00b
1969-12-31

help me please.... :crybaby: my media box still doesn't appear... or friendster have update the filter again...
solido14
» n00b
1969-12-31

...huhuhu.....won't work if there's welcompagetrick on my codes huh?....well....hope someone fix that issue:D......anyways....thanks for this new linker...!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:16

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy