• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

chaii23
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

i cannot delete my emote app.. it does not appear to my profile.. can u tell me another way to delete it..
hunt3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

nice ... thx a lot bro !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
mark692
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think its not working in FF,,i use FF and my profile wont load,,,and i try to check using EI7 and it work,, im confuse i thought its combatible with ff,, hmm :wasted:

Last edited by mark692 (2008-04-16 08:30:55)

hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

guess so... mine isn't work'n too:(
mynameiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

seems like my css is the only one working not the my external js :eh: my wvm mainpic at the wiwtm area and sidebars are not working and so with my other tweaks like shoutout.. any help, please... thanks!
Bluephoenix
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=chaii23]i cannot delete my emote app.. it does not appear to my profile.. can u tell me another way to delete it..[/quote] Go to My Apps, there you would find emote, click edit and then delete.
Guerde
» n00b
1969-12-31

woot! my prof is working now! but I need to remove my intro page..zzz how come? I want my intro page.. especially my banner..
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx 4 diz.... you can also use diz.......... <">
nurfara
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanx...its working on my profile.:thumbsup:
Dense88Bboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wew... Wew... Finally i found new linker. Thx dude fo sharing! ;)
mark692
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys i use FF and a only a white page appears,,what will i do?
alvin_bilian
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow its working! nice! :eh: sir archangel sure is terrific :D :thumbsup:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yah u r a savior again :thumbsup: =)
recoba20
» n00b
1969-12-31

i try this code but it doesnt work for me.. why?? I've tried using IE, FF, and Opera.
Crisys
» n00b
1969-12-31

cant get it to work, please advise
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's not working... :crybaby: i'm using ff.. i've tried evrything... waiting.. change the file to .gif and put a letter in front of the codes but still not working...:cry:
hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmm thanks for the tip guerde just remove my enter page and it works fine now...thanks agn THE CRADLE
diansari
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:o wow thanks for for sharing :thumbsup: i try now :thumbsup:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,wow... thanks a lot for this one dear.. but geez.. i still have a little problem... the media box is still hidden.. :wallbash: what shall i do??
babYdEvil
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow......a new linker.....try it 1st.... but it say [b]MUST NOT END WITH .JS[/b] so... what is the extension that applied to use this linker ???? :D is it .txt or .swf for my JS ???? thanx a lot..

Last edited by babYdEvil (2008-04-16 10:14:21)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:10

[ 13 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy