• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Before i read regie's post....He didn't place the css linker yet..It was all about the new js linker..It's just now that he edited his thread posting the css linker.. I always familairize myself before posting anything.....I don't just copy from other people's thread =| I'm no copycat and definitely not stupid :|

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-04-16 06:21:48)

jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

a new code ... wow nice ... so friendster is updating agian ..
mynameiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ hsmcy. thanks so much.. stuffs on my media are well now =) i'll just wait if my viewers main pic will show later=|..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]Before i read regie's post....He didn't place the css linker yet..It was all about the new js linker..It's just now that he edited his thread posting the css linker.. I always familairize myself before posting anything.....I don't just copy from other people's thread =| I'm no copycat and definitely not stupid :|[/quote] :arrow: Nobody said your stupid or a copycat. [b]Topic[/b] First post updated for additional infos.. Thanks to the persons mentioned. :rose:
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

the link works on FF v2.0 and V3.0 yes it works all fine with me... im using FFv2.0
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv][quote=Angeli_7]Before i read regie's post....He didn't place the css linker yet..It was all about the new js linker..It's just now that he edited his thread posting the css linker.. I always familairize myself before posting anything.....I don't just copy from other people's thread =| I'm no copycat and definitely not stupid :|[/quote] :arrow: Nobody said your stupid or a copycat. [b]Topic[/b] First post updated for additional infos.. Thanks to the persons mentioned. :rose:[/quote] I didn't say nor implied anything that someone told me i am one
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey! stop fighting guyz....! or what u call that! :o i can smell it will go to fighting so stop it now.... :O
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

We're not fighting =| This is normal on Friendstertalk...:lol:

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-04-16 06:44:07)

penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks u so much ! :D
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]EXAMPLE ONLY MUST NOT END WITH .JS[/quote] ammm ... so no js in .js ??? sorry to ask ... cause my profile aint working ...
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

rename your js file with .swf or .gif :thumbsup:

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-04-16 06:56:28)

dits
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks! it works
LiEzL
» n00b
1969-12-31

help.. im kinda confuse with this one.. the generator generates codes only in .swf or .gif?? will it not affect my tracker if il change it from .txt to .swf?
cutielavender26
» n00b
1969-12-31

when i tried the linker, i had seen again the "Send Error Report" thing.... and some of my friends were complaining why they could not go to my site.... that's all i can say.... ^_^
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=LiEzL]help.. im kinda confuse with this one.. the generator generates codes only in .swf or .gif?? will it not affect my tracker if il change it from .txt to .swf?[/quote] it wont affect anything miss ^^
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my media box is not appearing...huhhhu...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7][quote=ducheszv][quote=Angeli_7]Before i read regie's post....He didn't place the css linker yet..It was all about the new js linker..It's just now that he edited his thread posting the css linker.. I always familairize myself before posting anything.....[b]I don't just copy from other people's thread[/b] =| I'm no copycat and definitely not stupid :|[/quote] :arrow: Nobody said your stupid or a copycat. [b]Topic[/b] First post updated for additional infos.. Thanks to the persons mentioned. :rose:[/quote] I didn't say nor implied anything that someone told me i am one[/quote] anyways referring to your post Mam' where did you get the updated linker? =| i mean who is the original author?

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-16 07:21:39)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

disappearing mediabox?? pls read the additional info on the 1st post!! uhmm.. i don't know if it's my IE browser or something else, but it's not working. in firefox it's working great!... thanks so much for this!

Last edited by lairhel (2008-04-16 07:18:32)

Guerde
» n00b
1969-12-31

Argh!! It still wont work! :wallbash: sometimes I get a white page with a single word with it.. "null" thats it.. hay.. please help me.. edit..: uhm.. I tried again and got into my intro page.. but when I click.. "view my profile" my other codes dont work.. :wallbash:

Last edited by Guerde (2008-04-16 07:21:16)

Bluephoenix
» n00b
1969-12-31

Can I change .js to .gif or .swf by renaming it directly on Ripway? Will it affect the generated code in my media box?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:46

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy