• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

im using it with .txt format.. pls delete your emote app first before trying this.. i tested the linker before i let regie post it.. so me and regie are sure that it is working.
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

is it possible that they filtered my whole profile? already rename it gif and swf i laready reapplied it 5 times refresh it 6 times but still nothing happens :wallbash:

Last edited by Hirako Shinji (2008-04-16 04:35:40)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :o what do you mean filtered your whole profile? they will only filter the linker.. :lol:
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

we need to delete ..?? ok i will try
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]delete your emote box it has no purpose now its filtered.. its important to rename ur file to .SWF or whatever.. just not .js or [quote].txt(<--not sure)[/quote] [/quote] yup its important to not use the [b].js[/b] extension....as what it says... to avoid filtered again... ryt???:rolleyes: and btw... im also using the .txt and .swf !:D

Last edited by hsmcy (2008-04-16 04:38:38)

sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its no working
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Regie pls give credits to John619619 for the images... or create your own :P [b]TO ALL WHO SAID IT ISN'T WORKING[/b] Please do check your codes before complaining. Archangel wouldn't have released this if they are not sure that this is working in IE and FF. It is working in my profile and as well as the others. So please do check your codes. Thank You.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-16 04:40:58)

Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

can somone try my code <">
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=xcarlx]i dont have a emote thingy ..tsk tsk.. i tought that you will rename the file to .js.. is it .swf ..?? couse the link above is a [b]JS[/b] linker.. ??[/quote] rawr!! i know its a js linker but in order for it to work u must reaname it.. haizz..
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

i allready deleted my emote app and renamed my js file into .swf .. still not working... huhuhu
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh yea sorry duch!! @carl: maybe its ur codes.. review ur codes make sure thery are still working..
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks to D [b]Cradle[/b] and [b]Archangel[/b] for the linkers :) Btw,thankz also to you regiehiozn :D
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I deletd my emote apps. where will i put my wvm codes now?
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the linker is working...try this..paste the linker in media box,then view ur profile,then if nothing happen..try to log out,then log in again on ur profile...i hope it works on ur profile..
Flameheart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's working! :thumbsup: thanks regiehiozn :rose: i deleted the emote thingy first, and changed my .js to .swf ;)
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what file extension should it be? .txt? .js? .swf? .jpeg? what? coz ive tried all hahaha
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh my god!! the linker is working guys i wouldnt post it or duch wont let me post it if its now working.. review your codes make sure they are still working.. @sick: im using .swf

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-04-16 04:44:48)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=valjesnet]I deletd my emote apps. where will i put my wvm codes now?[/quote] Just Proceed here:arrow: [url]http://the-cradle.users-board.com/JS-Linker-h2.html[/url] Paste on media box :thumbsup:
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

everytime am going to edit my media box i kept getting log out automatically
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

still not working.. can u take a look at my generated code <">
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:08

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy