• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

[b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

xcarlx
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

still not working huhuhu
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

media box =|
Guerde
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=tjayvalrose_02][quote=Guerde][quote=tjayvalrose_02] Remove the old linker to your emote box :eh:[/quote] Ive already removed it.. and its still not working. :wallbash:[/quote] Ok,try this method again...! Rename your file to .gif or .swf or something anonymous Then,revert your page at friendster,paste the linker and hit save..![/quote] it still wont work. :wallbash: I tried renaming it to Gif. it wont work. I refreshed the page.. then log out-log in. but it still wont work. :wallbash:
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

LOOK at this guyz... it Hirako Shinji's code is working on my sample profile... [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/wizardzen]PROFILE[/url] i put an A before the code on the media box like what they said... and refresh and refresh it again... be patience guyz...:D
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Guerde][quote=tjayvalrose_02][quote=Guerde] Ive already removed it.. and its still not working. :wallbash:[/quote] Ok,try this method again...! Rename your file to .gif or .swf or something anonymous Then,revert your page at friendster,paste the linker and hit save..![/quote] it still wont work. :wallbash: I tried renaming it to Gif. it wont work. I refreshed the page.. then log out-log in. but it still wont work. :wallbash:[/quote] Same as you .. Grrr.. Please Somebody explain it step by step .. i understand in the first page but not working ,,, :mad::mad:
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

big thanks to you man:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

try to delete ur cookies and temporary internet files..let see wat will happen...
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the media box is gone that's why it wont work on my page... i try all the things you said guyz but still it doesnt work...
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mine is now working,, i didnt change the .js to .swf.. i just generated this.. [i] http://h1.ripway.com/purpletooth/a.js[/i]
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=bobskie]try to delete ur cookies and temporary internet files..let see wat will happen...[/quote] still not working ... :wallbash::wallbash: my codes are correct
theycallme k
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnks bro :wow:
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=purpletooth]mine is now working,, i didnt change the .js to .swf.. i just generated this.. [i] http://h1.ripway.com/purpletooth/a.js[/i][/quote] its better to change it to .swf or .gif coz friendster will find ur code and they will be filtered again./.... =)
lordjhoms
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is now working, im using .txt [url]www.friendster.com/lordjhoms[/url] oooopz.... .txt is not working... ill change it to swf/gif

Last edited by lordjhoms (2008-04-16 05:40:24)

sadie
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir why is it happen that only my css files work??and can i past this lonker also in my "who i want to meet?" thx in advance sir
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=hsmcy][quote=purpletooth]mine is now working,, i didnt change the .js to .swf.. i just generated this.. [i] http://h1.ripway.com/purpletooth/a.js[/i][/quote] its better to change it to .swf or .gif coz friendster will find ur code and they will be filtered again./.... =)[/quote] yah .. But my generated code still doesn't work
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i thought it wouldn't work thx for sharing.. :thumbsup:
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordjhoms]mine is now working, im using .txt [url]www.friendster.com/lordjhoms[/url][/quote] your code works fine when i see it.... =)
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=hsmcy][quote=purpletooth]mine is now working,, i didnt change the .js to .swf.. i just generated this.. [i] http://h1.ripway.com/purpletooth/a.js[/i][/quote] its better to change it to .swf or .gif coz friendster will find ur code and they will be filtered again./.... =)[/quote] when i changed it .swf .. it is not working,, im using the .gif thingy.. o_0

Last edited by purpletooth (2008-04-16 05:36:38)

Hellostranger
» n00b
1969-12-31

Everything works perfectly on my profile except the tracker. o.O But yeah, I can wait.
vsop
» n00b
1969-12-31

worked on OG profile too..check it out.. :eh: (IE only)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]credits to sir archangel for the generator!![/b] [b][color=red]NOTES:[/color][/b] [spoiler] :idea: [b]Additional info by Angeli_7:[/b] [b]Before pasting the code on media box remember:[/b] 1. Dele

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:11

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy