• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

[color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

[color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometimes, i attend some media camps etc how about you? what do you do mostly in summer?[/color]
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

play computer games and basket ball and ps2
kimyeo7
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

:penguin: me? we go swimming... uhm... i read books... hang out wid my friends... :D
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

summer is not complete w/o [b]swimming[/b] weeeeeee....:wow: :penguin: plan lots of gimmiks stay at home :crybaby: bear the darn heat whew...:wasted:
khiella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^i agree with you girl..=) [url=http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=31059642dy9.gif][img]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8239/31059642dy9.gif[/img][/url]
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nothing....just read my books, surf on the computer and visiting this forum and other forums I joined....:P....
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]~Surf the net ~Play Tennis ~Play PSP ~Go at the mall [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just [u][b]HOME[/b][/u] [u][b]NOTHING[/b][/u] much to do go to the computer play games go swimming at the pool read as hell go beach &&watch movies at week ends and of course [u][b]FTALK[/b][/u]! :D:thumbsup:

Last edited by losher29 (2008-05-13 02:16:26)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

this summer, i only do household chores,surfing the net, math lessons... my life is tooooooooo boring this summer...
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: swimming :arrow: net :arrow: psp :arrow: malling
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=steelblue] surfing the net soundtripping playing guitar foodtrip sleeping :eh: [/align][/color]
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: summer class :arrow: reviews :arrow: surfing the net :arrow: overlaying :arrow: texting :arrow: driving lesson :arrow: preparing for the nest sem :retard:
jeanianz
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: piano lesson... :arrow: net surfing :arrow: watching TV :arrow: going somewhere :lol:

Last edited by jeanianz (2008-05-14 07:40:00)

athena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

taking my advance studies hehehehe.....=)=)=)=)=)
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

taking summer classes.. during vacant hours, get online to chat and surf the net..:lol:
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue][align=center]be online day and night! haha =D[/align][/color]
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

read,computer,read...s0metimes i study...
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ofcourse! i'm a [b]beach[/b] girl! harhar!
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

usually I go back to Philippines but since I live here now .. erm I go to resorts and beaches nyahhahaha
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i always to to the beach with my tropa's or family or just stay in our house and do sum stuff'z hehe or go back to canda or japan for a vacation
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:29

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy