• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

[color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

darkswit83
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

computer session. haha. or simply texting while watchin tv :]] if tooooo bored, i go to malls with the group:]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

-swimming -vacation..somewhere -sleep -use the computer all day -meet from time to time with my friends :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Eating a bunch of Ice Creams[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img]
tursunder
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i am always in the computer shop. .. ;) that is favorite pasttime :/
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ skul.. i have summer class
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

surf da net.. swimming... go to mall with my family or friends... chatting with my friends...
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

my family olwies goes in tagaytay we also goes in my dad province
Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

go to the beach and hang out with friends..
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]go swimming,comp,go to park at thailand,watch DVDs,feed the fishes,buy halo-halo[/b],etc....
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

stick my tongue out like a freakin' dog 'coz it's so freakin' hot.. :lol:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im usually out of metro manila =)
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~go to beach ~go to smimming pool ~surfing in internet ~my friend's home XD ~buying something XD :eh::eh::eh:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when it is summer time :arrow: We go at the beach :arrow: I surf the internet for 10 hours :arrow: I watch TV shows and movies for 6 hours :arrow: I m playing playstation with my cousins :arrow: Going outside to play badminton and other sports :arrow: Waking up early in the morning to roam around the subdivision using bikes :arrow: and many many more^^

Last edited by soul_keeper81 (2008-08-28 11:45:59)

okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

going to my friend's house and party
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

BEACH nyahahaha! hmp! for sunburn && also halo2x! :paranoid:
_camille_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go to beach piano lessons going to malls with my berks
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

LOL! No summer here!!!! :lol::lol:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just whole day in the computer... go to beaches... text with classmates... or chat with them..... stuffs like that..
vengeful_witch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Be at home or visit granma =)
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me just relaxing and injoy my life :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:17

[ 9 queries - 0.591 second ]
Privacy Policy