• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

[color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Swimminnnggg. and play Audi all day. :D
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

hhmm... i Eat.. and eat... and eat.. and sleep... hahah.. i'm planning to look for a summer job this year.. hahah.. just for fun..
ImmAtUrE
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm... i have no time taking vacation during summer because i have to study.... my daily routine during summer is SCHOOL-HOUSE, HOUSE-SCHOOL...:|
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: go to the beach.... :arrow: take a bath..... :D:D:D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

make layouts swim eat sleep :D make layouts hehe XD
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

eat and sleep and eat and sleep and eat and so on.. :eh: lolx
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm alreaady in the province..so I go to the city.. And maybe if were lucky... Sometimes we go to boracay or puerto gallera...juz for fun of course
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Swimming sumtyms w/ my frends. :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

surf the net :) haha 24 hours!
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

go to the temple . .
brokenboii12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go to boracay and swim ate the beach... =)=)=)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Going 2 d beach w/ my relatives. :) [/b]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

do ministry work.. preaching and stuff..
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i spend my time with these two areas... :arrow:beaches. :arrow:home.
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]uhMm. go to beach :D wif the tropaz!!! [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

UuUhHhMm.. Stay at our house watch tv.. hanging out with my friends.. :D:D:D:thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Going 2 d gym evryday. :) [/b]
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

stay at home.. but i guess next summer will be cool, go to the paradise..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Going 2 my relatives house at Cavite sumtyms. :) [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-26 23:34:57)

bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

surf the net..text..hanging out with friends..go malling..watch tv..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:25

[ 9 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy