• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

[color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

vacations here and there!;]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

[b]Using my Playstation 2 alwys. :) [/b]
zmei:)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaa! :crybaby: summer? umm, [b] SUMMER TRAINING! [/b] H.H (hard and happy) :lol:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

-malling -sleeping -surfing the net :lol:
jimie_04
» n00b
1969-12-31

playing p.s.2 piano lesson basket ball computer games and chit-chat:cool:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

swim in the beach.,lotsa swimming.,weeeee
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: sleeping.. :arrow: surfing the net.. :arrow: strolling.. [/b]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

goin to the beach . . . lying on the sun . . .
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i am sort of busy when it is summer, i go hanging out with friends and go bar hopping and island hopping. we love it, last year we engage to skim boarding, its kinda nice :D hehe, . we gone to bond and preserve the moments :D also, to my relatives and cousins we gone to cdo and have a moutain rapelling and river water rafting it was so nice. wakoko. this summer, i am planning to have a part time job to a call center. wahaha :D it would be nice to have my own money for my collection. wahaha. and my uncle said we will too have a reunion in manila. yeey! my friends too will be going to boracay if we have time for it is our last time to bond as teenagers cause soon we will be on college and no more uber fun. wahaha :d so excited but bit sad. wakoko
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sleep late. and waste with friends. :eh::eh:
~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

beach and sand hehehehe sleep
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]Watch Tv evryday. :) [/b][/font]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Stay at our house or hang out with my friends.. and picnic..everywhere...
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

* Surf the internet * Play w/ my friends * Hang out * Party HARD =D
xtine05
» n00b
1969-12-31

SUMMER? :D You can't find me at home pag summer. :lol: It's either nasa house ako ng friends ko or nasa ibat ibang lugar na possible kong puntahan. :lol: SWiMMiNG baby!! :D
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: go to the Philippines. :arrow: bond with relatives :arrow: shopping :arrow: swimming
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

attend summer class :P relax go swimming :P
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i used to sleep cox its to hot to go outside and do anything. :P
vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Computer gigs... Playstation 2 and my desktop. :eh::eh:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Play my video games,surf the net,go swimming ect.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:18

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy