• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

[color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

stay home and relax..:thumbsup:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

during summer im working :P
i-lab-mee
» n00b
1969-12-31

going to the beach with family/ relatives.. and sometimes with friends.
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Hmmm... no summer in Indonesia... :) there are rainy 'n dry...[/i]
lyxen_843
» FTalker
1969-12-31

. . me?. . . . i always go to the mall or go to a cafeteria w/ my friends. . . .or sumtyms, my mom & i, go to the mall & look for clothes. . =)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Surf the net. Play badminton. Text. :disgust:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

going to the beach with family b4
annieka
» n00b
1969-12-31

summer?? .sLeep.eat.DLC practice.swim.explore. ..or simply->eNjoy<-
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

go to the beach!! lying in the sun!
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=yellow] [b]Go to beach and hang out wif friends! :D or any where. as long as im wif my friends :eh: or family.. or boiifriend[/b] :eh: [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

just stay at home...:D
rcdraymart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

play dota all everytime everyday xD...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Exercise evryday. ;) [/b][/font]
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a lot... beach party til dawn drink til u drop sleep shop a lot going anywhere
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Whatever i feel like. :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]beach... :cool: my uncle, teaches me (water skiing) every summer and i find it interesting and enjoyable :wow: . also, i self study in baking... cooking, and searching for new things... :lol: :lol: . also business during summer <yea> haha ... and i go to a wide place, and practice lil bit skate boarding.... fly a kite... and shopping ofcourse :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Going 2 Pampanga sumtyms, my other relatives r der. :) [/b][/font]
cutieme_jade
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b][color=purple] ♥ me?? ♥----->> summer class... [/color][/b] [/align] [align=center][img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/epokalips/cute%20gif/thsad.gif[/img] [/align]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

working :thumbsup:
leightonxlove.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I travel :D :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:14

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy