• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

[color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

rolandomor
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

aamh eat,sleep,skate at night,surfin' the net,toilet.nothing much
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

anything that will unbore me like swim,basketball, ps2 ,xbox more
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

every summer? we do movie marathon. chat with my cousins then plan to hang out with friends. i usually stay at home. (i can't do anything, unless they would let me to spend my vacation somewhere. lolz)
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..hang out with friends and cousins mostly... :cool:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center] sometimes we go to our province in Kalibo, Aklan and Boracay. When we dont have time, I just stay at home and watch TV all day. Unless I could think of something to sell this summer.;)[/align]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I went back to the Philippines for 2 months :thumbsup: Usually I travel with the family, enjoying myself under the sun :P
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

uhm, just home doin' my daily routine... i'm into boredom as always... =):D
live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

>swimming:thumbsup: >net surfing:) >making layouts:D >summer classes=) >shopping >watching tv, sound3p >lakwatsa
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

stay at house.. sleep, eat, tv..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Playing basketball w/ my friends. :thumbsup: [/b]
N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

stay at home.... and play with my friends
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] My summer is BORING! Just stay at Home . And then Do things that can do at home [/b]
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

watch tv, eat, net, sleep,watch tv, eat, net, sleep,watch tv, eat, net, sleep,watch tv, eat, net, sleep,watch tv, eat, net, sleep,.. until the last day of summer..
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

playing ps2...and surfing the net...XD
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]lol, what do you think?? Of course, sleep. How do you think I get tall? Well, I also skateboard of course..[/b]
sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i sleep..ALOT! usual things. haha, dull. =D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Taking a lot of sleep. :D [/b]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

playing badminton with friends, swimming, roaming around, and having fuuuunnn.
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I just sit back, and relax. :]] =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Having an out of town trip. :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:46

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy