• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

[color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

aicah
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

sleep then eat most of the time :xixi:
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Most of the times, I just stay here, in front of my PC :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Arial][b][color=Red]^ We do usually go outing with my friends and family in a resort/beach.[/color] [/b][/font]
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Go to Boracay with friends or just stay in the city and hang out with my bf. :xixi:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Go for a trip to Perth!
myheart17
» n00b
1969-12-31

stay at home help my mother :thumbsup:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- sleep - surf the net - watch anime - watch tv [i]the usual thing..[/i] :xixi:
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Uggh. Stay at home, Do chores? And stuffs like that. :wallbash:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

This summer, I've got nothing to do and nowhere to go but my house. :lol3: I've been out to Beaches and Resorts for my past summers, So now, I thought of just relaxing and staying home. (:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Stay at home and text? :lol3: Surf the net is one too. :lol3:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Pool and pc
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hang around my best friends' houses. Go skateboarding, play badminton. :D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

don't sleep, computer play, swim, read, learn, adventure :)
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sleep in teh mornin, ftalking and go to teh pool!
lab.labsss :p
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

During summer, I together with VCS teachers in our church teach children and spread God's word. Then, after teaching, I spent my summer in internet surfing. :lol3:
obsessed23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Rest!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

stay at home & rest.
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sleeping.
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Eating ang eating.
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1. Planning to have a summer outing with my girl friends 2. Staying at home eating ice cream, haha!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:58

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy