• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

[color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Serale
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Hike in the mountains. :thumbsup:
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

sleep and listening some music.. :D
anette16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]more[/i] internet surfing and listening to music! :D:D
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sleep, eat, chatting, surfing, shopping, especially going to beaches...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Barhopping alwys. ;) [/b][/font]
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im into sports:volleyball,basketball,badminton :D
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: working

Last edited by vbuzz3r (2009-01-27 15:02:11)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

summer is such a very long season here in Saudi Arabia. Vbuzz3r is right, most of the time, we are working. But during holidays, definitely, fishing is my world :thumbsup:
Lady_666
» n00b
1969-12-31

go to my relatives house,the mall,and/or swimming thats pretty much my schedule. :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

beaching haha... tour... and travel :paranoid:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ either we go to kalibo, aklan and boracay or stay in the house and wait until I die. :lol: :lol:
kyutjenz
» n00b
1969-12-31

go home to our province and have a good bonding with my cousins...
iceman11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

since its the vacation, mostly to sleep to get a recharge, Life is hard when ur filled with numbers every damn day
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We're going to the beach around 3rd/last week of May. Tanlines ;_;
_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

typical summer: playing sports (table tennis + badminton) , family get together - pool/beach. the rest, stay at home. sleep or surf the net. mostly i just chill :)
kianchu
» n00b
1969-12-31

classmates get together, Random Acts (playing pc, ps2, dsi etc.....) as far as I know its BORING :(
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Beach. Beach. and Beach.
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

stay at home while playing laptop, go to our swimming pool , watch animes, and go to other places :run:
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just sit in front of my PC :) and surf the net or play Online games :)
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

swimming..eating..go on the front of PC and search something new!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:07

[ 9 queries - 0.432 second ]
Privacy Policy