• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

[color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

rhia01
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

:sleepy: sleeping and eating ^^
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Spending my time in Ftalk and maybe planing for a trip.
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

.Ftalk .Eat .Sleep .Watch tv .Listen to radio ahehe :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:55

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy