• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

[color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

wHexThuRr
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

more swimming^^ vacation playing with nephews and nieces online always but that times i never heard ftalk yet but now always hanging around here^^
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

work work work.. :wallbash:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

surfing the net .. :retard: :retard:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: going for a nice white sand beach island for 3 days w/ m friends :arrow: surfing the net... :arrow: go hiking... :arrow: camping... :arrow: texting
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

surfing the net.... sleeping.... and going i my fave destination...ehehee
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I can pretty much do whatever I want.. like nothing :lol: That's the beauty of summer!
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

go to different places like.. Cgayan De 0ro.! Bukidnon9Quezon) Baguio... e.t.c but these days. im in our house.. waiting for classes.! ahahaha
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

internet...read books...swim...ahehehe
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Summer? Hahaha. Sleeping. Or Eating( to gain some weights ).
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take a vacation to the [b]PEARL OF THE PACIFIC PHILIPPINES YEHEY[/b]hahaha a year without visiting Phil. is torture
mumble
» n00b
1969-12-31

im summer s good...i got my summer job,,,,i wasnt bored at home reading all d novels i read a million times already...bow.......:lol:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]go to the mall eat*everytime* swimming surf the net. I get fatter every summer cause i keep on eating.But i get thin on school days.[/b]
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im on the bars... at night.. hanging out with my friends on the beach at daylight.. swimming ...woohh!! sometimes i sleep! but mostly you will see me in front of the computer playing games :ninja: :thumbsup: :ninja:
zHaRa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hMm.. play c0mputer.. hang-out with my friends, go sh0pping, malling.. vacati0n.. swimming..:D and help with our church activites!:)
hakire
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] just playing online games and net surfing, , , sometimes we go to swimming :eh:[/align]
karen_krn
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=purple][b]every summer i do, swimming. computer (as in 5 hours straight). go out with my friends. :)[/b][/color]
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

work sleep eat shower... ;)
natskie47
» n00b
1969-12-31

i also go to our rest house for three days :eh: and go back home after. then, stay at home for the rest of days :doubt: while, surfing :P
dhensky
» n00b
1969-12-31

lots of swimming.... vacation at my grandma's house... camp...
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

play billiards. pc games
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:22

[ 12 queries - 0.509 second ]
Privacy Policy