• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

[color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Dance lessons... Summer Class.. Shopping... Visiting mY dad... Friendster...!! always with my pc..
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

go to six flags with me friends and me gf..... playin' ma ps3.... go to club.... smoke weed......... rofl :lol: :lol:
..kawaiigal..
» n00b
1969-12-31

i always surf the net
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i surf the net go to malls go swimming[/b][/align]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sleep... huhu... i want to go somewhere... but i just cant, and that sux
haz3l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

surf.chat.sleep :cool:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

stay in the house... argh....
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink] i go out.. if there's a chance or i stay put in the [i]sala[/i] watching crime investigation shows on foxcrime.. :smoke: that's life :smoke: [/color]

Last edited by icepink009 (2008-05-29 22:52:01)

haz3l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

watch moviessssss. :lol:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cry and weep... everyday routine
lyzah
» n00b
1969-12-31

sleeping... eating.... sleeping ...eating....
karlogarcia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

surfing the net, playing computer games, sleeping, eating, watching television, sound trip, sleeping at night, walking around the house!! etc....
sieghard
» n00b
1969-12-31

playing playstation 2 and hang out with my friend and play guitar..
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^to the beach.. beach.. and gigs.. and all of them are fun.. :penguin:
mysoul
» n00b
1969-12-31

go to the beach ang relax with my friends :wow:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] i hope I was more productive during summer but all i ever did was sleep wake up start computer visit ftalk make layies make lip sync videos eat smoke take a bath more computer eat sleep [/color]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im online all the time, study in advance, make myself happy, spend time with my lil bro and sis, talking on the phone, watching new movies, and thinking of what ill do next. :D
bronz17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

make money and spend time with my family:D
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=| ♥§=surfing the net=§♥ ♥§=skateboarding=§♥ ♥§=texting=§♥ ♥§=hanging out§♥
marvin13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

surfing, chating, tambay, txting,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:49

[ 9 queries - 0.096 second ]
Privacy Policy