• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

[color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

ladylady
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

BEACH BEACH BEACH BABY... BEACH BUM HERE!!! NOTHNG BEATS... Nway, i found a great way of EARNING DOLLARS in the comforts of my own home just by clicking on ads.Get paid just by viewing websites.REAL PAYCHECKS! just click on this link AND learn how: http://www.neobux.com/?r=girlprowess happy earning!=)
_fEeLonELy_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

go vacation and lets go swimming
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

emm..sleeping in stay at home..bcoz so confused in everywhere full of people. hho
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wish i attended camps too :cry: this summer i didn't. this was probably the WORST SUMMER EVER. haaay :crybaby:
blacksnake
» n00b
1969-12-31

last summer, i have a class.....from the engineering class
MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think I gonna learn my (Electric)- Guitar again or play on computer or surf on internet :eh: But in August I'm on vacation in Spain (Barcelona :D )
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

usuall,just at home..watching tv.eat(dats y i get fat =D).surf the net..:retard: boring.:wallbash::wallbash:
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i just stayed at home,surf the net and read some books
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

work, work, and work =|
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

swimmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!! shop! PC! :]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Play Basketball[/b] :D :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Gym. Hahaha what else? :D
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

we.. go to [b]banaue rice terraces[/b] haha.. thats ur province..^^ yeah^^
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

goodness i'm lookin' for more things to do... honestly I spend all my time with friends... we're 15 but still end up hangin' out in places like starbucks, parks, sonic, and the walmart parkin' lot.... :P starbucks is da place to just chill,, parks r a free and simple way to have fun (act like kids again :D),, and the walmart parkin' lot and sonic r always good places to meet people... hohohoho... but maybe i'll go back to CA diz summer... i mizz ma cousin so bad :wow:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Nothing, just continue on working...
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

of coarse....haha....computer!!sometimes going to park at thailand,biking,playing w/ our neighbors...haha
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sleep..eat,,, nothing special... :disgust:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I always want to go swimming when I was still in Philippines but when I came here in Japan my summer is always going to Philippines to take my summer vacation. :(
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] [color=red] we go to the beach or when at home we make refreshments [/b][/color]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Go to swimming. Go to shopping! Vacatioon! weeeeeeeeee![/i] :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:13

[ 14 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy