• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

[color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

biaaa
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

haha..nothing to say dud!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

i spent my summer always in spending the time wid d laptop always chatting or opening my friendster and imeem account!!!! :lol: ahhmmz.,. sometimes going out on the beach wid family and many more!
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]vacation. study. waa.[/b]
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=reikazek]i want to go somewhere... but i just cant[/quote] why is that siz reikazek? yea..me too i can't go outside of our house if i ever go out..we need to make sure that the older people are out..me and a friend of mine, that is but we just make most of the time, like making ice candies...lol :lol:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sleep, sound3p, play computer 24/7.. Read, write.. Go and travel.. =|
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

stay late at night.. go to mindanao for a vacation.. go outing with my friends.. too bad.. vacation is over.. :(
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I spent my summer facing my computer 24/7. Isn't it exciting? :eh: I didn't enjoy my summer, I didn't have my vacation. awtz. :disgust:
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

stayed up late at night... study!!! it was really stressful... i also went to the beach to unwind, forget my problems and relax my mind...
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

swimming, reading lots of books..! having fun somewhere.
disinuebe
» n00b
1969-12-31

surfing d net forever... :lol:
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b][align=center]woah..summer job its just like studying 8am-5pm so tiring but its worth it[/align][/b][/i]
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] ahmmm.. go to beach....:D [b][/b]
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go swimming.. :thumbsup: hang out with my old hs friends..:cool: surf the net all day!=D clean the house..:angry: [i]si mama utos ng utos[/i] :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course camping and then fishing :D
astred
» n00b
1969-12-31

me?!. hmm... playing the computer and everything that i could do to my computer!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. maybe surfing the net and eating!.. haha i love to do that!
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] swimming,relaxing.... and most of all... internet surfing all day and all night! hehehehe[/color]
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

ummm.. i luv swmmin, surfin, girls, bikini, sand, booze, sun and girls again lol... sooo basiclly i spend my summer at d BEACH!!=D

Last edited by _rapidoh (2008-06-13 08:22:14)

-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: go to the beach.. :arrow: shopping.. dats all..

Last edited by -zhweetilicious-xo- (2008-06-15 04:46:57)

athena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

friendster.... hehehe actually my summer is boring.... not really... hehehe

Last edited by athena (2008-06-15 09:46:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]mods, close this thread if it was posted before like what the title says: What do you do during summer? for me, we always go to our province for three days, then back at home :) sometime

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:01

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy