• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial [b]here[/b] . You might learn new stuffs . If you wanna ask something 'bout Photoshop , post your questions here , too . [i]I made 3 tutorials already , but I think not very helpful .[/i] [hr][hr] I'm not a [b]pro[/b] =| , I'm just here to help . I support [b]GTC (Graphics Tutorial Campaign)[/b] ! . lol . Let's not depend on GFX makers , ayt ? . Learn how to make your own . [spoiler][quote=eehjhay]Effective on the [b]1st of June 2008[/b], we will not accept any members who will create a Request threads/topics. All of the other request threads shall remain if those topicstarters refuse to close their request topics. We highly recommend to everyone to start making [b]Graphic Tutorials[/b] to inspire and persuade everybody to do their own graphics. In this way, we can REALLY help them by sharing our knowledge and wisdom on Graphics and Image Manipulations. [b]Request threads doesn't help the people. They are even becoming lazy and dependent to other people.[/b] Remember that everything that you've work for, which you give your effort working on them, you'd be surprise that you are actually learning and gaining experience. In addition, you skills will improve since you are constantly practicing on to something that relates to image editing. [b]• Practice makes almost everything perfect. • Doesn't matter how many times you try, at least you're doing your best onto a particular matter which you may gain something good not only to yourself but also to others. • Working with sufficient effort shall be recognize by most people, it will be worth it.[/b] We will also conduct some contests and other interesting events if this campaign will be successful. I hope everybody understand the true meaning of the content of my post. Thank you to all for your cooperation. Best regards, eehjhay[/quote] [/spoiler] Remaining GFX request threads will be very very busy . Summer's OVER , we'll be back to school/back to work/whateverr . GFX makers will not have enough time to make requests anymore . [hr][hr] [b]Mods[/b] You can [u]close or trash[/u] this thread [i]anytime[/i] . [hr][hr] To all Tut Makers/GFX makers out there , I'll be needing your help . :P Can't do it on my own . lol . [hr][hr][/align]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-05-29 12:31:32)

icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

=)=)=) that sounds aggreable to me =)=)=)
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]i agree to this! actually, i have a request thread but as the school starts, i can't manage to make many requests at a time.. members will learn how to make their own signatures, avatars and etc.[/b][/align]
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ahm sis, I actually want to learn how to make uneven edges on photos, or a paper with torn edges.. can you make a tutorial on that... Please and thank you!
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] Tnx for putting this thread! :D Anyway, can you make a tutorial on how to make the text blink and fade? thank you!:D[/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Sure will ! Wait for it guys ! I'll post it here . :D[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

it will be great sis ;) suport euu and all gfx maker :eh:
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] tnx! :D[/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I finished the 2 requested tutorials, I'm uploading it now . My pc isnt working properly . Grr . It takes time to upload 1 pic . ToT[/b]
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sis can you put the scanlines tut? :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ i will be doing that tutorial =) [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]waaa...any requests? haha..wanna make my first tut =][/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

btw.can anyone make this thread sticky?? :rolleyes: i think this one will very helpfull :D:thumbsup:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][align=center] *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color] [color=orange]weee definitely a newbie on photoshop here but im learning thanks to some tut we have here[/color] [color=violet]ahm.. can i request for [u]moving scanline[/u] and [u]moving tex tuts?[/u][/color] [color=green]thanks in advance for helping This Thread Can Really Help a Lot of Newbie Like Me[/color] [color=red]*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ sis do you mean moving scanline like this : [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/1o6mvn.gif[/img] then the moving text was like this : [i] the one on the top with different names [/i] [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/2duzh43.gif[/img] btw, imma make that tutorial =) [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Any Tutorial requests here? Coz' I wanna make some tutorials too. =) I'm gonna try. ;)[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]yeah..i was going to make some tutorials haha! i agree to this =][/b]
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have a adope photoshop 6.0 professional don't know how to make siggies or avatar pls help me........
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ [b]Sis , browse the pages . You'll find tutorials about GFX making like : Siggy Tutorials and Avatar Tutorials . =) Yaaay ! Gudluck co-gfx makers ! ILY all . :kiss: Hope this thread would be sticky .[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ chariz : oh yeah..this thread will help alot =][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:23

[ 11 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy