• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[b] ^ there is a thread about it sist :) try to search. :penguin: currently doing : marquee effect on text (ps tutorial) sorry if im in off-topic :wasted: [li] dont tolerate me, for posting an offtopic =D [/li] [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-02 16:37:46)

lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

^ well is it in GFX sec or the other in TRICKS AND TUTORIAL??
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hohoho.. im waiting sist ^ :lol: ahm.request agaiin :lol: how to make an effect lyk in sist trixx sig :question: ahm.d shadow one :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Oh. I'm gonna make that. Yeepee.. :P[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-02 07:19:34)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

huraaayy :lol: now i can waiting here :lol:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ I'm making the Tutorial now. Just wait. :)[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sorry for asking.. but anyone know other rising sun brush :wallbash: that other 2 not compatible with my photoshop :disgust: *sigh* or maybe i'll searching in google first.. :penguin: edited :idea: oh i alredy find it ;) thanks sist v =D ( i wont let myself make other off topic agen)

Last edited by Linniie (2008-06-02 22:52:43)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@sis linnie: you can search at deviantart but be sure to download risingsun brushes with label photoshop brushes because others are gimp..[/b][/align]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what about.. all about photoshop.. labeling each.. cause some icon,, i don't know what to do.. thnx.. waiting for what shud i do w/ the gradient??
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^it's simply like a pattern.but different from it.
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I Wan't to Suggest A Link Botton Tutorial If Someone Could Make it Clearly And Understandable +Repu For Yah... And Thanks In Advance...[/b][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Okay. I'll try to make that Tutorial. =)[/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I Want To Suggest A NameTag TUT.. I Really Wanna Learn How To Make Sum... If Someone Could Make It Clearly And Understandable.. +Repu Coz It Really Is A Big Help..[/b][/align]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Thanks Sisz Louiz... If Yah Can Make It... +Repu For Yah... I'll Wait...[/b][/align]
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Great idea!Can somebody make a thread about how to animate text?I'm so confused about that.Thanks
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Umm.. There's already a thread about that. Just search around the Section for the threads. =) Currently Making : [i]Link Button Tutorial[/i][/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Guys just wanted to ask who are using adobe photoshop cs3 extended cuz i don't know how to use it cuz my brother just installed it cuz our old version is 7.0. just give me some tutorials there . . :D[/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Hwaaah ! Sori for being inactive . lolz . Woot ! ~ Go Trixx ! Go Louiz ! Go GfxMakers ! :D Neahahah ~[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] im back, @ topic : name tag tutorial, link button tutorial were applied only by urself. use the tutorials you have found here like the animating text to make your link button and name tag look better. =| it isn't needed to specify the instructions one by one, because each one of us have different styles, technique/s on making there works =| still not yet finish with the marquee text :wallbash: [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ sist trixx if its hard. u didnt need to make it =( i wont push eu =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:07

[ 10 queries - 0.525 second ]
Privacy Policy