• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[b]@louiz tnx sis! you're a great help! :D[/b]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Can Anyone Make A TUT Related To A Linkies?? Reward: +Repu =):thumbsup:[/b][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ It's just easy to make it. I quoted what Sis Lonelytoes said here. v [quote][b]making a link button is not that hard. what they mean is they cant make tutorial about link button and name tags since they are more specialized and each maker makes them unique. or in [i]layman's [/i] < ordinary person > term, they have their or own secret in making those linkie that makes it unique. but honestly, they are just simple 94 X 37 pixel. put a background that u like and the text. animate it and u have a link already. and if u know how to make a siggy then make one with size of 34 X 37..[/b][/quote] It's just easy to make it. =| Next time browse the pages.
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]louiz said:[/b] Leviel. LOLs~ That's just simple. Just click the "PrintScreen" button beside the F12, it says PrtSc... Then paste it in MS Paint & edit some stuff, then Save it. That's all.[/quote] huh? it doesnt work in our pc..
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Leviel.[/i] How you should paste it in Paint is hit [i]Ctrl+V[/i]. How did you paste it?[/b]
sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^can anyone help me on how to make effects like this? hehehe. *http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/sheiyah/NinaFaye4.gif [b]@NINAFAYE[/b] i used ur siggy as a sample. :) hope it's ok with you.
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ What kind of effect are you talking about? The flashing part?[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-04 09:00:29)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Wuahhh ! I'll be making some requests . Wait for it . :ninja: I've been busy these past few days . Sarry ! :([/b]
sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ [/b] yes. :)
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]How About the [u]Camera Flash[/u] thingy on pictures.? :o :lol:[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Oh that. I'll try to make that tutorial. =) Just wait for it. :P[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Chiny.12]How About the Camera Flash thingy on pictures.? :o :lol:[/quote] I think you can use lens fare for that
sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ [/b] :) okay. thanks in advance
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Umm.. What do you mean "Thanks"? I can't do the tutorial you were asking for because I also don't know the directions/instructions of it. :/ Sorry.[/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I'll make the camera flash thingy . Sarry for the delay . I'm compiling all of my tutorials . lol . Gonna post 'em sooon . :D[/b]
sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ [/b] aw! haha. :) its ok. :) anyway. [i]THANKS. [/i]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Can you make a tutorial on how i can do the different effects in text and borders? advance thank you :)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ sist.. if for effect in text sist louiz alredii make it. go [url=http://theftalk.com/t34081-%26%239642%3BTUTORIAL%26%239642%3B-Blending-Options.html]here[/url] ;) but i dunno tats one can be use in border too or no :lol:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ no i mean the animated one :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^woops :redface: try to go there.. i just find some of em :P [url=http://theftalk.com/t33586-%5BTUTORiAL-REQUEST%5D-The-Blink-and-Fade-Effect-on-Text.html]blink and fade[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/t33785-%26%239642%3BTUTORIAL%26%239642%3B-Shining-Text-Effect.html]shining effect[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/t34047-%26%239835%3Btutorial-For-Newbies-About-Typing-Effect-In-Texts%21%26%239835%3B.html]one by one[/url] (hahaha i dunno d name) [url=http://theftalk.com/t11691-simple-animating-text-%28tutorial%29.html]other one by one??[/url] i just found that :D ON can i ask how to download/import text style?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:09

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy