• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[b]^ Umm.. Hehe.. Ok. You'll make the Tutorial [i]nlang[/i]. Heehee.. Or do you want me to help you make d' Tut?[/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Neaz[/b] Hmm , similar to Lens Flare effect . Ooh , I'll be makin' dat one . x][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Weee.. Seems like you love making Tutorials now. Heehee.. Btw, What font did you use for your Siggy? D' part wer it says "Chariz's". Heehee.. [sub]Sorry for d' OT.[/sub][/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]The font's "MA sexy" :D I got it from Dafont.com . Yepp , I labb making tutorials . It's the only thing that kips me busy . >_< Lol . General Cleaning day [i]na[/i] , If you know what I mean . :eh: Muwahahhaha ! ~[/b][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Haha.. LAWLz~ xD Tnx btw for telling d' font. Heehee.. :P Any Tutorial Requests? :D[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-31 12:23:59)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@louiz : don't worry we'll have requests but we can also make tutorials by our own :D[/b]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]can anyone make a tutorial using Jasc Animation..pls i dont know how to use it..[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ is that jasc paint shop pro? haha..i'm stupid lol.. btw,what kind of tutorial you want? animation?[/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-31 23:33:28)

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

how can i make a siggy by using Photoscape or Jasc? just PM me if you're done in my request tutorial..
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^oh...ok i'll try to make some tut.[/b]
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

just PM me girl!
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@patricia : waaaa...i can't make it or find it but i'll pm you if i find some =] but what is the version of your jasc?[/b]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

To [b]triciapink29[/b]: Request Granted! :thumbsup: Here's the link: [url]http://theftalk.com/t33818-%5BTUTORIAL-REQUEST%5D-Photoshop-Basics.html[/url] [i][b]Note[/b]: These are just the basics. I'll be editing it soon. Enjoy![/i]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow.. thanks for the tutorial Joanna.. im such a noob on photoshop..
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^hahaha!i thought triciapink's request is jasc animation not ps haha..
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i like to make a tutorial too..:D[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

=D request i wanna know how to make animate lyk sist louiz ava :P anyone who will grant it.. can u use photoshop 7.0 for it :eh:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ linniie : you must use imageready 7.0 because you can't animate in photoshop 7.0 here's the link..trixx already made one =] [url=http://theftalk.com/t33714-Moving-Scanlines-%28Photoshop-Tutorial%29.html/]CLICK![/url][/b]
sammykawaii
» Banned
1969-12-31

uuhhmm, how bout.. the vertical line? like this..Linniie avatar..the vertical used, plzz!!! uuhhmm, guyz, plz pm me if my request is granted..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh, yup sist andrea :lol: i know if i must use imagealready :lol: ur link cannot be found :/ i'll search it by myself thankies sist :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:35

[ 9 queries - 0.219 second ]
Privacy Policy