• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

yssasm01
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

@tinepearl im not the one who requested that its pretii chikq
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[quote=yssasm01]@tinepearl im not the one who requested that its pretii chikq[/quote] kk sorry....,
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ninafaye[/b] Explore, that was really easy :| Nyorks. Others please be patient in waiting
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Does Anybody Knows How To Put A Border? [img]http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm366/Nina_Faye/Gifts%20For%20Me/Yepe.gif[/img] Like That Border ^^^ The Black One... I Really Want To Learn Cause I Don't Know How To Put A Border... :crybaby: Can Someone Make A TUT? +Repu If It's The Same Border Above...[/b]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-07-21 06:12:21)

pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@yssasm01 Was that a reuqest if yes then i have made a tutorial :paranoid:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ninafaye:that's so easy if you're using adobe but i don't know if you can if you use other programs..
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=pyriitee.chiicq]Is there No one will gonna do my request?[/quote] [quote=pyriitee.chiicq]Can i request on how to make this image : http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5803/siggieyt1.gif I really love to do dat work! hope somebody gonna make this tutorial! +repu !![/quote] I Think You've Already Know That because you've make one http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/RoBoCob/luvA.jpg Just click [b]File > Place[/b] then blending options just add stroke and curve the stroke just do it again and again whatver how many photos
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ninafaye[/b] To add borders to the Following Instructions : [b]1.[/b] Open teh Image you will use. [b]2.[/b] CTRL + A then go to Edit > Stroke. [b]3.[/b] Choose a color the px and click [b]OK[/b] PM me if you still have problems
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I Have Problem Sisz... But I Can't PM You... :([/b]
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sis nianfaye wats your problem? :o
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ninafaye[/b] Oh well try doing this steps : [b]1.[/b]Go to PM at the Navigation above. [b]^[/b] [b]2.[/b]Click teh Send a New Message. [b]3.[/b] Put teh Name, Subject and message. [b]4.[/b] Click Send. :penguin:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I Know That Sisz... But It Won't Send If Your Pm Is Disable... ^^ Can I Just Get Your YM...? Mine Is This: nia_angelme@yahoo.com [/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]//edited[/b] Ok just add miie x_trish_lovesu_x Sankyoo~ ;] I can't PM you :|

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-07-22 22:07:23)

brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm totally agree with this... as a newbie i also love to learn to make my own siggie's...
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

borders anyone? borders in an image? different kinds.. but i want to learn the simplest the line border :D
pyriitee.chiicq
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=triciapink29]I Think You've Already Know That because you've make one[/quote] yeah, i've knew it alreadii.. thanxx anyways!:D
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

can someone make a tutorial on how to make kawaii brushes on MS paint?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ oh sis :D i think u cant :P brushes is uses commonly in ps :D but u can find alot tricks for editing in ms paint :wow:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=Linniie]^ oh sis :D i think u cant :P brushes is uses commonly in ps :D but u can find alot tricks for editing in ms paint :wow:[/quote] I Agree To Sisz Linniie... You Can't Make Brushes On Ms Paint... LOLxD[/b]
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

ok.......... how about like the swirls?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:52

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy