• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

malow
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

^tnx sisz elee!
sheilashei_14
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Can I suggest "using multiple colors".. hhmmmm.. example in flowers having 2 or 3 colors.. =)
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a flash thread like this [flash=400x300]http://aljayizer.com/fsfriend.swf[/flash]
lonelygirlcute
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is the meaning of GFX? and where to used that?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ GFX is graphics ;) and u can use it everywhere :lol: in here,ur friendster,or anywhere :D sowwee OT :D
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=pretie]Re: [[ "Suggest a GFX Tutorial" Thread ]]:crybaby:pAnuh ngAgawa ung graphixs nde koe alam help me aman pLZ ..PM me YM pretiejhel yhan poew salamat...salamat:crybaby:[/quote] [b]- please dont speak in tagalog - plus it pretty obvious that we provide tutorial for you to make graphix[/b] [b]Woooah, cool flash Aljayizer[/b] ~ how did you do that...the coolest on ive seen
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oww, first tym to post hir.... can somebody make a tutorial how to make a vector pic? ex. my pic will become a drawing... coz i dunno eh....
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ this is a video tut i found in youtube.. it's not mine :thumbsdown: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9k_1kVIgD0
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tnx eleegirl... ur so helpful... im already trying it....
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Your welcome siz =| if u need more help just suggest a TUT here
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

FYI guyz.. I`m new in photoshop that`s why I want you(graphic designer) to make tutorial on how to make a collage.. :arrow: I have q question.. I made a photo editting..it`s an animation, then I save it as .gif but when I look that pic where I save it.. It doesn`t animating..why?! :question:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I suggest : AA tutorial on how to make text strokes using Gimp. =):thumbsup:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^thnx. Btw, I already knew taht. :D ;)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ewenessgALLore]FYI guyz.. I`m new in photoshop that`s why I want you(graphic designer) to make tutorial on how to make a collage.. I have q question.. I made a photo editting..it`s an animation, then I save it as .gif but when I look that pic where I save it.. It doesn`t animating..why?![/quote] :rolleyes: u make it in imageaready nya? :D choose [b]save optimized as [/b]:D dont [b]save as [/b];) good luck ;) make collage? :paranoid: i dun have idea with that :D
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ewenessgALLore]FYI guyz.. I`m new in photoshop that`s why I want you(graphic designer) to make tutorial on how to make a collage.. :arrow: I have q question.. I made a photo editting..it`s an animation, then I save it as .gif but when I look that pic where I save it.. It doesn`t animating..why?! :question:[/quote] Saved It As "Save Optimized As..." In Image Ready, Don't "Save It As..." Directly. Follow What Linniie Said Too. :D
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Thanks for the help guyz.. But.. diba click windows then animation..after animating?? How to save optomized.. Where I can find that?? how about a tutorial to make a collage??

Last edited by ewenessgALLore (2008-09-22 08:28:04)

aViH
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1703610#p1703610 ]Click me![/url] ^^^ go there.. i think.. :D
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Thank yopu very much :]
nurdiyana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Can i suggest a tutorial making scanbars in gimp is it possible?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:11

[ 11 queries - 0.133 second ]
Privacy Policy