• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

toinkz101
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

^..haie..at last my report was noticed.. @t:..anynody again make me a glossy tut?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

^ it was already posted I think..just serch it in the directory (some sticky topic)
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

^..aw ukeii thx
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I want to learn something about Digital Art (I don't know if someone posted this tutorial already).
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

can anybody help me how to do this? :arrow:[img]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii300/jinno_101/aw-2.png[/img] the line thingy ..idk what's it called..whehehe..
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ It's called a scanline.What software u want to make with it?!?! In GIMP or ADOBE PHOTOSHOP? ?
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

* ^ Sis Eleena I'm The One Who Made That,I use Adobe Photoshop There.. Edited: [b]Sorry For The OT[/b]

Last edited by christella (2008-10-28 21:45:11)

toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

wii...i want it in photoshop teach me please!:D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Here: http://theftalk.com/t33616-Scanline-Photoshop-Tutorials.html Just follow the instructions given. Happy photoshop-ing. :D
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

^..gee thx again ^^
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Your welcome. Just helping. :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orange][b]Can I Suggest how to make stroke in gimp?Is it possible??Need help hir.. =) :thumbsup:[/b][/color][/align]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^its easy to stroke my technique is [b]go to fuzzy tool>and click teh text and edit>stroke selection or stroke to path.[/b] =) as Bheszt 09 said or Andrea is to search [b]google or yahoo [/b] before ask.=|
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yaiy tnx for tutorial..it help me a lot :thumbsup: :eh:
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can i suggest a tut for movie maker? i mean hw to extract some of the frames...=)
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ T'was already posted I guess. Scan the pages, sweetie. :)
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Can someone tell me how to make borders (double) thnxx..
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The thread is kinda getting spammy. Please avoid the thread from being spammy. Use the search button first before requesting. Search in the [url=http://theftalk.com/f37-Friendster-Graphics.html/]Friendster Graphics[/url] or the the [url=http://theftalk.com/f64-Graphic-Design-and-Image-Editing.html/]Graphic Design and Image Editing[/url] ------------------- Sorry for the Off-topic.I just notice the thread is getting kinda spammy.
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Have someone posted something about how to perform Digital Art? I'm quite interested in it. If it still does not exist, can someone share it with us?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:09

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy