• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[quote=bluberry543]how bout puting borders in ur fonts...?[/quote] You use the stroke option for that. In the layers palette, choose the layer of your text. Right-click it and choose Blending Options. There will be a list of options for your text to blend in. Choose Stroke. When you have checked the box, next to the word stroke, you will see your text outlined in red. Click the Stroke word and you will see its options on the left side. Once you've clicked it, you will see "Fill Type" and next to it is a drop down menu with the options: :arrow: Color :arrow: Gradient :arrow: Pattern You can choose whatever you want. But for the basics, use color. Then below, you will see a red box. Click it then choose the color you want to outline your text. Click OK. =) You can also change the thickness of the stroke.
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

sankyu sis.!!!!plus repu for u.!!!!
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bluberry543]sankyu sis.!!!!plus repu for u.!!!![/quote] Your Welcome sis. Thanks for the repu. :D
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ur welcum and tnx agennnn... =D
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Pls.. im really noob on photoshop cs2.. and how can i make a scanbar without ussing imageready?? pls i dont know what am i gonna do on ps cs2.
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][quote=ninafaye]Well I Suggest A TUT Of Croping An Images To Put Into A Siggie In Adobe Photoshop Or Image Ready... If Anyone Can Make It... A +Repu is The Award...[/quote] Anyone Can Grant It??[/b][/align]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]:arrow: Just Simply Use The Crop Tool Sisz Nina Faye..[/b][/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

eyy...FILMSTRIP TUT!!!pls make that one!!!! =|
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

please,[b]building border[/b] effect tut!
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ triciapink : actually,you can animate at ps cs2 just go to the menu bar and click windows >> then animation and if the scanbar tutorial it's compatible with the tutorial sis trixx already made[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] there is a plug-in i think in filmstrip effect. tell me if im wrong. ;) search it. =) [/b]
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=triciapink29]Pls.. im really noob on photoshop cs2.. and how can i make a scanbar without ussing imageready?? pls i dont know what am i gonna do on ps cs2.[/quote] u cant use adobe only! u should use image ready how? go to File >>edit in imageready or click this [img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/yssasm01/Untitled-2fsdfsdf.jpg[/img]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]Well I Suggest A TUT on How To make [u][i][b]Layers[/b][/i][/u]... Can Someone Grant It??? I'll Be Waiting...[/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:paranoid: if we open photoshop its always make a layer? or go to layer > new layer tats eu mean?
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]hi! can i request a tutorial on how to make an kawaii dolls blink on adobe phtoshop CS3 lite?[/quote] please! can you do this? without using Imageready! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ if u wanna make animation u must have imagealready *i think* :D err. i have 2 quest and req :D did we cant open animation graphix in PS? anyone wanna teach me Photofiltre?
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]anyone wanna teach me Photofiltre?[/quote] yeah.same here sis.
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]if we open photoshop its always make a layer? or go to layer > new layer tats eu mean?[/quote] No That's Not What I Mean... I Mean In Making Layers In The Animation Window... How To Animate Like Fading Text... And Exchanging Pictures...
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]No That's Not What I Mean... I Mean In Making Layers In The Animation Window... How To Animate Like Fading Text... And Exchanging Pictures...[/quote] oh,there are a lot of tuts for that!
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]please! can you do this? without using Imageready! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] That's possible... Just go to Windows > Animation > Then the Animation Box will pop-up. You know what to do from there, right?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:31

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy