• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

:D swirls? lyk what sis?? mm.. i think u cant make it too :P u can edit some pix who had a swirls on it.. and crop it :lol: *[sup] i lobb do it =D [/sup]
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

http://i35.tinypic.com/wsqxpi.gif look at the swirls at the left side beside the flowers..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aah its a brush sis :( i cant help u :( but maybe u cant download photoshop sis ;)
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

i am downloading adobe cs3 extended from unmaskedluke but it is very long time to finish it.......... i am now waitng 2 hours but it is not fully loaded.. 58% pa lang...
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I Wanna Suggest How To Make The Mozilla Firefox Pink.... Can Someone Do That...?[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Does any here know how to put some cut parts from a video and put it in a signature? Do you guys get what I mean? =D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LOL~ Sis Ninafaye, Go to a site where to download teh add-ons. =D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Yeah I agree to Bridget. Or search it in there homepage, or google it. lol =3
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Blanche[/b] Go [url=http://theftalk.com/t24991-tutorial-on-how-to-make-movie-patches-on-Photoshop%21.html]here[/url] Thaat was the tutorial ;D [b]Ninafaye[/b] Is taht question related to graphics? Remember we were on Graphic Section. =| [b]Patricia[/b] Do you mean teh sig that i made? Im willing to help you , PM me

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-07-26 01:24:29)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sis blanche :D i understand what u mean, but i dunnoo sowii :P wahaha.u can ask dondonnut :D i think he know how. or maybe sis joebz :D eeh. i confused :D how to make a animated pix when u saved it as JPG. [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/2ywdbpx.jpg[/img] see it :P its dondonnut's sig
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ah yes. That kind of sig. Thanks for eur helps, Trixx & Linniie. Laffshyoo!
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=ninafaye]I Wanna Suggest How To Make The Mozilla Firefox Pink.... Can Someone Do That...?[/quote] Ohh, Sorry For This! My Bad... :crybaby::D[/b]
toyzkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about vectors?
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08][align=center][b]Guys,plzz help me... i have search how to create scanline using gimp.. BUt teh easiest way is..make pic brighten.. i want to make me a tutorial easiest create scanlines using GIMP.. plzz but the outcome is not pic make brighten gets?? plzz help!![/b][/align][/quote] [b]hei siz..i found an easier way on how to add scanlyns using gimp..=) hirs the link- http://www.createblog.com/tutorials/tutorial.php?id=977 hope it helped...xDD [/b]

Last edited by kim_mychem (2008-07-27 00:53:58)

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

can i suggest a tutorial on how to make siggies using gimp?
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

siz ninafaye .. you should make one theme . or just download it :D
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=toyzkie]how about vectors?[/quote] i know how to do that.. :)
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wat format wud u use when u would save an animated scanbar pixx.?
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]can i suggest a tutorial on how to make siggies using gimp?[/quote] can you do that one...?? please...

Last edited by Pinky_Girly_Patricia (2008-07-27 23:56:00)

pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]eeh. i confused :D how to make a animated pix when u saved it as JPG.[/quote] ^ hi there linniie! :) you should have saved it in [b].gif[/b] format. hope it helps.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:26

[ 9 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy