• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[b][i]Sis Ninafaye.[/i] Sorry, I can't make the tutorial, my reason is what Sis Trixx said. v [quote]name tag tutorial, link button tutorial were applied only by urself. use the tutorials you have found here like the animating text to make your link button and name tag look better. it isn't needed to specify the instructions one by one, because each one of us have different styles, technique/s on making there works.[/quote] [/b]
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[b]making a link button is not that hard. what they mean is they cant make tutorial about link button and name tags since they are more specialized and each maker makes them unique. or in [i]layman's [/i] < ordinary person > term, they have their or own secret in making those linkie that makes it unique. but honestly, they are just simple 94 X 37 pixel. put a background that u like and the text. animate it and u have a link already. and if u know how to make a siggy then make one with size of 34 X 37..[/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

how about a tut for making screenshots?
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Leviel.[/i] LOLs~ That's just simple. Just click the "[i]PrintScreen[/i]" button beside the F12, it says [i]PrtSc...[/i] Then paste it in MS Paint & edit some stuff, then Save it. That's all.[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-03 07:54:13)

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think.. i need to know how to make glowing text in my sig.. can u make a tut like that..
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue]ukei! ahmmm how bout a tut ! "filmstrip" tut! on a siggie! coz i dunt know how... and im tryng but.. it doesnt look that good hehe tnx a lot!... :D :D :D[/color]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist april u can go there :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t34081-%26%239642%3BTUTORIAL%26%239642%3B-Blending-Options.html]by sist louiz[/url] and i think its changed cause it using moving scanbars :lol: and wee i wanna filmstrip too =D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I think someone else will do the [i]FilmStrip tut[/i]. I also don't know how. :D[/b]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]It's Okay Sisz Louiz... Can You Make A TUT Just REelated To A Linkie Request... :D:D:D BTW, I HAve A Gift For Yah... Just look It In The Gifts Corner...[/b][/align]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-06-04 02:09:29)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

how to make animated scanbars on adobe photoshop cs3 extended..?
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ its just easy, still same with the moving scanline. a little common sense should be use :lol: [/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]^ its just easy, still same with the moving scanline. a little common sense should be use :lol:[/quote] sorry bout that...am really confused on ps....
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ dont worry, =) just PM me if you have problem? :P imma try to make the filmstrip tutorial =) [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

huraayy!!! go for it sist :wow: i wanna see how to make filmstrip and sigh. i still cant found rising sun brushes for ps 7.0 :retard: anyone know? OT alredii get my pm sist :P
obsessed.soul16
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahh.. i would like to ask if somebody here can make a japanese tutorial for adobe.. please just message me if u can do.
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Umm.. What kind of Japanese Tutorial? Please be Specific.[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@louiz - sis can you make a tutorial about the diagonal lines you put on my sig? [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ shai : there is already a tutorial like that sis trixx made that :D [url=http://theftalk.com/t33616-Scanline-Photoshop-Tutorials.html/]>>CLICK HERE![/url][/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@andrea tnx! :D but the link is not working . .=|[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ You can just remove the slash [ / ] from the last part of the URL to make it show. Heehee.. Just helping. [sup]Sorry for the Off-Topic.[/sup][/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-04 06:55:25)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:15

[ 9 queries - 0.558 second ]
Privacy Policy