• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[b] @ sammykawaii : go [url=http://theftalk.com/t33616-Scanline-Photoshop-Tutorials.html]here[/url] i also made that one. hope it helps :penguin: [/b]
sammykawaii
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

wow! thank you soo much!! i can't give repu..coz im juz newbie..uuhhm, but dont worry, i will give u +rpeu..
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Any tutorial requests? :paranoid: I'm kinda' bored now. x][/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ naah sist =D im noob in photoshop, n rilly wanna learn now :P maybe its stupid request :redface: but i rilly wanna know :P how to make a bg sig lyk this =D [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/10ct46c.gif[/img] with a cute flower :lol: or maybe just lyk urs sist :P thanks :wow:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ the bg was just the scanline pattern :D then i've added brushes. rising sun. flower. :D Tell me if you want to know where to get one ;)[/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-01 04:27:42)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Trixx.[/i] Oh, Yep. Why don't you share your Tips to us so that we'll know your secret in making very nice graphics. ;) Heehee.. But if you don't like, It's ok. =) Any Tutorial Requests There? xD[/b]
sammykawaii
» Banned
1969-12-31

so, wer did you get that one??
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Umm.. What [i]dat one[/i] are you talking about?[/b]
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

where did you get those graphics youre using sis?then..another one..aside from deviantart..where are you getting youre brushes?i like those sparkling..thingy..hehe..hope you can help me.
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ here try this [url=http://bloodyregrets.deviantart.com/art/Sparkle-Brushes-2-40715115]link[/url] click on the download button at your left. =) @ louiz : uhm, i'll try but my works aren't that nice. =( [/b]
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks sis..gotta download it now..muchies..muah.
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

animation 3 in Jasc!
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Umm.. What's that all about? Is that a request? :/[/b]
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

yep! i have request on page 3.. just look at it!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist trixx :lol: i mean i dunno how to make it :P what u tell lyk rising sun and flower.. where did u find it :paranoid: in that link (post #70) what is that :wasted: aww im such a noob =(
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Heehee.. You can find the Rising Sun brushes at Deviantart. Just go here ---> [url=http://javierzhx.deviantart.com/art/Risingsun-Brushes-43595897]Rising Sun Brushes[/url]. Just click "Download" at the Left. =)[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist louiz thanks for explanation hihi.. i even dunno if we can download a brush :redface: and sorry if its include to [u]Off Topic[/u] =)
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Please don't spam. :evil: [i]Reported.[/i] [sub]sorry for being OT.[/sub][/b]
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

did my requested GFX tutorial is now finished? just asking? :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@ sist tlouiz just wanna ask sist :( did that brush (rising sun brush) cant use in version 7.0 :question: when i wanna load it they say i cant :cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:19

[ 11 queries - 0.650 second ]
Privacy Policy