• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[b]@ darryl navs : pls avoid spamming! this isn't a spam thread! TOPIC : you can crop your image by using just the crop tool and you can create layers by layers >> layers style >> den choose what effect you want [/b]
merdi001
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

can anyone make an animated txt tutorial using photoshop CS3....ill w8 4 it.. einx.!! :D
cute_maxene
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Can i request??? Can anyone Make Some tutorials ON adobe photoshop cs3 pls any tricks..
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ some photoshop tutorials in here[graphics section] is compatible with adobe photoshop cs3[/b]
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84]i have 2 quest and req :D did we cant open animation graphix in PS?[/quote] Only Adobe PS CS3 does not allow you to open animation graphix ^^ but there's a trick to it. :D [url=http://theftalk.com/t36318-Ini%27s-Photoshop-Multitorials.html]here's my tutorial for that...[/url] [quote=ninafaye]No That's Not What I Mean... I Mean In Making Layers In The Animation Window... How To Animate Like Fading Text... And Exchanging Pictures...[/quote] I made a tutorial for that but.. I'm not sure if this is what you mean... [url=http://theftalk.com/t36318-Ini%27s-Photoshop-Multitorials.html]My multitorials[/url]

Last edited by RossVolturi (2008-06-21 17:59:09)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ nice job sis ini! [/b]
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ahihi Thank you sz :D [quote=merdi001]can anyone make an animated txt tutorial using photoshop CS3....ill w8 4 it.. einx.!! :D[/quote] sure
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]can I use Imageready even if I don't have a Photoshop...?[/b][/color]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i think u can sis :rolleyes: i try to use it. but its better if we use PS first :P
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

cn i make an animated scan bar if i don't have imageready..?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ :/ i think u cant is :( we juz can make animated image in imageready [i]*i think soo.... :P[/i]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bluberry543]cn i make an animated scan bar if i don't have imageready..?[/quote] Yes, you can. But you need Photoshop though. Just go to: Windows :arrow: Animation Then you will see the Animation box, just like in Imageready. =) :thumbsup:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waa i dunno that trick :o :D thx for tellin us :D wahaha on argh.anyone.. make a photofiltre tut pliz. i dunno how to use it :lol:
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh okey sis...i do have photoshop cs3... =]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]waa i dunno that trick :o :D thx for tellin us :D wahaha on argh.anyone.. make a photofiltre tut pliz. i dunno how to use it :lol:[/quote] Sure... Thanks for the compliment btw. :D
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@brains&beauty I think you can't make animation without Imageready even though you can make animations through photoshop but when you save it.. it's not animated it's just a simple picture without animations.. lol
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Can you make a tutorial on how to make siggies,avatars or userbars using PhotoScape?PLEASE... :|
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Oh I see. I've tried Photoshop 7 - 9 and I dont think the [b]"WINDOWS > ANIMATION" Trick[/b] works on all of them. But I'm sure [b]Photoshop 9 / CS2[/b] allows you to create GIFs without Imageready.
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@Ross NO I'm currently using CS2 and I've already tried that it doesn't really work..maybe it depends on the version of Photoshop.. lol
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i hope sumone will make a filmstrip tutorial..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:33

[ 10 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy