• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[b]Nurd~[/b]yeah follow this step~ [spoiler][b]First open a image if u do the scanbar go to>rectangle tool then go to teh image ,duplicate it as u want and set teh color u want~ and set a rectangle in ur image go to Edit>fill the fg color then go to edit>Fade the fg then u fill teh last copied layer then click teh second to teh last and fill again if u dont see it just go to fade teh fg ull see it[/b][/spoiler]
nurdiyana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

^oh thxxx im new to gimp
Capoeira
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't understand guys
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Capoeira[/b] LOL..this thread is where you can request the tutorials you want to request.. ===================================================== Try searching first the tutorial you want before asking.. sometimes,you ask and ask all over again just to increase you posts try searching the tutorials before you ask
nurdiyana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Is it possible to make "SHINING TEXT EFFECT' in gimp :wallbash:
yfcapril
» n00b
1969-12-31

caN any one make one for me.?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ make what..? ========================== may i suggest teh double stroke effect..?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i think siz nina alredy make it (for text) :D search it siz :D
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: : guys..may i requez for a tut on how does gradient tool really works?..i dont really get it..one thing i dont get really \with is how does the pattern of directionswork? hope u got me

Last edited by zenar_3 (2008-10-04 06:48:22)

Demet
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice Nice . . Gaganda Ng Mga Sigy Nyu!! Huhu... =) Teach Me!!!
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ no speaking in tagalog pls. this is an international section. sorry for the ot
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ahmm how to make nametags using photo paint pro
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bheszt_09]may i suggest teh double stroke effect..?[/quote] icant find ninfaye's tut..so..i fount this: http://www.webdesign.org/web/photoshop/text-effects/double-stroke.3300.html
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i know its simple.. dont tease me haah how to make a dotted and dashed border.. silly old me hahaah :lol:

Last edited by moonrays00 (2008-10-12 04:31:20)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. I suggest how to make a vector pic..
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Can I Suggest How To Smudge In An Easy Way? Can I Suggest How To Smudge In An Easy Way? Can I Suggest How To Smudge In An Easy Way? Can I Suggest How To Smudge In An Easy Way? Can I Suggest How To Smudge In An Easy Way? Can I Suggest How To Smudge In An Easy Way? Can I Suggest How To Smudge In An Easy Way? Can I Suggest How To Smudge In An Easy Way?[/b]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Can I Suggest On How To Make Pictures Inside Text Can I Suggest On How To Make Pictures Inside Text Can I Suggest On How To Make Pictures Inside Text Can I Suggest On How To Make Pictures Inside Text Can I Suggest On How To Make Pictures Inside Text Can I Suggest On How To Make Pictures Inside Text Can I Suggest On How To Make Pictures Inside Text Can I Suggest On How To Make Pictures Inside Text Can I Suggest On How To Make Pictures Inside Text Can I Suggest On How To Make Pictures Inside Text Can I Suggest On How To Make Pictures Inside Text Can I Suggest On How To Make Pictures Inside Text Can I Suggest On How To Make Pictures Inside Text Can I Suggest On How To Make Pictures Inside Text[/b]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^~ i think it's already given . and please . avoid typing it again and again . @ceejconheij.. sorrie . this is not a request thread . and please, speak in english .. sorrie for teh [b]OT[/b] =|
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

anybody can make a glossy tutorial? i mean how to make glossy stuffs?..like in siggies..etc..:D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For [b]ninafaye[/b] and [b]Eleegirl[/b]. Stop posting that same repeat lines again and again. It's annoying and nonsense. Give more "sense" suggestion instead of that kind of post. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:49

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy