• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[b]^[/b] [sup]hmm,sisz i think making avatar is so easy. you no need tut for that.[/sup] [sup]you just can put design on it[pic] using brushes,scanline,effect & etc. and then make the size[/sup] [sup][b]100x100 pixels[/b]. that all :).[/sup]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

^ owhh.. sorry.. i'll tryy :) thx bro
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] [sup]lol,no problem. i just try to help :P,hehehe.[/sup]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ashedkawaii]now how to make picturing effect[/quote] Just Open An Image Sisz. Duplicate It. Go To Filter>Render>Lens Flare. Then,You Don't Have To Open Your Image Ready,Just Go To Windows Of Your Adobe>Animation. See There Your Pic?Duplicate It.The One With The Flashing Camera Effect Pic,Just Close The Eye Of It In The Layer. [hr][hr][hr] Sorry If That English Grammar Sounds Bad ^^ :| In A Hurry.
ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]thanks ninafaye,! ______________________________ Guys can you teach me how to make cool banners using Photoshop and Imageready![/i][/align]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=lightblue][b]Can anybody teach me how to make a background in adobe?? pleaseeee :D[/b][/color][/align]
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ EleeGirl.. don't ask everything.. you must have your common sense.. of course you must know what's the size, you can use brushes and shapes.. explore.. dat's all!
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eunich]^ EleeGirl.. don't ask everything.. you must have your common sense.. of course you must know what's the size, you can use brushes and shapes.. explore.. dat's all![/quote] I Agree With Sisz Eunich. Commn Sense. We Have our Own Style. :|

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-08-29 22:25:05)

xenozide
» n00b
1969-12-31

well.. thats good for you.. cute..
kylecute007
» n00b
1969-12-31

tenxchuu fer dis one^^
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

hi out there sisz! i just wanna know how to make scanlines in GiMP?
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eunich]^ EleeGirl.. don't ask everything.. you must have your common sense.. of course you must know what's the size, you can use brushes and shapes.. explore.. dat's all![/quote] you should teach her instead of saying [i]don't ask everything[/i].. she's just asking .. ayt ?? =|

Last edited by aprilcutie09 (2008-08-29 21:47:28)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: OT.[/b] [spoiler]^ Please stop the arguing... This is a 'Suggest A GFX Tutorial' thread, so there should be no reason for you guys to get mad at Eleegirl. Though, Eleegirl, you should limit your question-asking, OK? Most of us are busy since it's school again. So, c'mon guys, shake hands.... [i](As if you could.. :lol: :P)[/i][/spoiler] [quote=Pinky_Girly_Patricia]hi out there sisz! i just wanna know how to make scanlines in GiMP?[/quote] I might do this tut and add it to my compilation. WAit for it siz, ayt? :D

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-08-29 22:46:09)

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

ok sisz! i will wait for that!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: OFF TOPIC :| [spoiler]Is it a big deal for you guys, when someone asks question? Isn't it you yourself ask questions here?! Ohh~ dont call others 'annoying' if you're also one. Can you just please stop repeating your questions? :wasted: ughh~ you can do search some tutorials in [url=google.com]Google[/url]. Dont be too Lazy, work for your own. O_O AND one moar thing- [i]'You dont need to answers one post and another. etc. etc.'[/i] This wasn't a chatbox =) [quote]If you were not aware this thread was well organized before- go read some post in the first page, now. Idunno waht happens. :rolleyes: :penguin:[/quote] [/spoiler]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-08-30 00:57:03)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]I Wanna Suggest A TUT Of: [quote][b]Movie Patches TUT For Adobe. Movie Patches TUT For Adobe. Movie Patches TUT For Adobe. Movie Patches TUT For Adobe. Movie Patches TUT For Adobe. Movie Patches TUT For Adobe. [/b][/quote] If There Is A TUT Of That Already,Can You Please Give Me The Link ? ;)[/align]
cez03
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah ! this thread will help alot ! :) :thumbsup:
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

can i suggest a tutorial on how to make the text scanlined>?
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]It's Just Same Sisz. ^^ Like Scanlin-ing (Is That A word?) A BG.[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye][align=center]I Wanna Suggest A TUT Of: [quote][b]Movie Patches TUT For Adobe. Movie Patches TUT For Adobe. Movie Patches TUT For Adobe. Movie Patches TUT For Adobe. Movie Patches TUT For Adobe. Movie Patches TUT For Adobe. [/b][/quote] If There Is A TUT Of That Already,Can You Please Give Me The Link ? ;)[/align][/quote] wakiwejiwkeiweu i don't think this thread exists here so ahmmm im gonna make it :D Wahehehehe mmkay? :wallbash: -- ok i made it http://theftalk.com/t43800-%5B-Tutorial-%5D---How-to-make-a-Movie-Patch---PS.html wahwurgwur :D

Last edited by Shim Oo-Ma (2008-09-01 20:31:13)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:25

[ 9 queries - 0.105 second ]
Privacy Policy