• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[quote=cutest08][b]yeah..i finally know that thanksz![/b] muahh![/quote] [b]yer welkam siz! x] [/b]
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[quote=brentda]just wanted to find out is there tutorial or any1 can teach me hw to do the sticky tape effects in adobe plz....[/quote] [quote=faelnar84]Can I suggest what Brentda suggested?[/quote] repoting on my own request...:rose: i found out brushes in devianart,maybe u guyss can try searching there too...=) just type in sticky tape under brushes...:thumbsup: good luck guys!!
xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm, sis! i wanna request a gfx tutorial. how can you add scanbars on adobe ps?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ There Are Tuts Of That Here Sisz. Just [b]Search[/b]. Here: [url=http://theftalk.com/t33845-PS-TUTORIAL%3A-Animated-Scanbars-(Tween).html]CLICK ME[/url] Hope I Helped.

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-08-16 11:34:22)

xaxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks sis nahz! such a good whiz..
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ Enx Sisz.. I'm Just Helping. Anywayzz.. I'm Bored Here [i]Naman[/i] :eh: Sorry For Teh OT.
ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how to make scanbars
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

now how to make picturing effect
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have adobe.it's new.i don't know how to use it.. well,i've been searching,but all i can find is how to make siggies,ub,scanline,scanbar.. now i know.. but can somebody teach me making avatar?? plss :crybaby: btw,im using adobe cs2 0.9 . =| so pls?? :question: if have already a tut like that,pls tell me :D
diannemay_02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how to add scan lines....
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=diannemay_02]how to add scan lines....[/quote] what scanlines?? the one in my siggy, or the one in ur siggy?? [quote=natzin25]guyz is there a TUT how to make a signature using graphic pics? well if there's none i hope someone will make one i really want to learn thnx btw, :thumbsup:[/quote] maybe try to download sum filmstrip brushes,.. or try my tutorial here.. v [hr][hr][hr] I made a [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1532360#p1532360]Filmstrip tutorial[/url]

Last edited by angeli718 (2008-08-20 19:47:17)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

how to make scanlines and avatar?? siz,angeli,do u know how?? the scanlines like ur siggie..
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can i request a tutorial 4 [b]unanimated scanline[/b] im using adobe photoshop 7.0 and it has different features from the one that triciabiance had on her tut... i want to make mah own plz can anyone share..
killer_zelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about, a sunburst tutorial?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] [sup]That tut already post by someone[Triciapink]. Just search it here =|.[/sup]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the sunburst effect is already posted by triciapink.. just click here: http://theftalk.com/t42459-Creating-a-Sunburst-effect-%5Bphotoshop-tutorial%5D.html (i researched it in pg 5.)
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]Well, I've Created Very Many Photoshop Brushes In Adobe... But How To Share It With You? I Mean, How To Put It In Ripway... So Sorry If I Can't Explain It Well So Confused... So Can Someone Make A TUT Of That... Can Someone Grant That? Please! :D:D:D:D:D[/quote] i know how to do that.. I pmed yuu about that.. [quote=EleeGirl]how to make scanlines and avatar?? siz,angeli,do u know how?? the scanlines like ur siggie..[/quote] here's the link of that tutorial.. http://theftalk.com/t33616-Scanline-Photoshop-Tutorials.html

Last edited by angeli718 (2008-08-22 17:57:58)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img] [color=lightblue][b]~♥~You Have Just Recieved A Message From Eleena~♥~ Thanks,siz angeli!! Now i know!! UHmm,, Is there a tut on how to make AVATARS in Adobe photoshop? Please replyy!! I Hoep u all will help meii! ^♥^Eleena Has Just Made A Post^♥^[/b][/color] [img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:29

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy