• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

@Christella- wat do u mean?! the texts?! Can someone post a tut for editing a normal photo to a studio photo?! like the artists photo?! its clean & clear not blurry.., if theres no kind its fine.. i guess its bcos of the camera?!
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[color=gray][b]Can i request for [u]any[/u] text effects in gimp..pls..thxx[/b][/color]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tinopakk]aq po ppturo sau ng bg.[/quote] Hi. Welcome to Ftalk. Nice to meet you. BTW, read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]rules[/url], Ayt? - Don't use other languages except English when posting on International Forums. ;) - Don't post in the wrong thread. :) [b]REPORTED.[/b] - Sorry for the Off Topic. <3
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is there any tuts for making glitter text(photoshop?) can i suggest anyone to make em? edited: and could any1guide me hw to load the glitters?

Last edited by brentda (2008-11-23 22:52:10)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ When i had photoshop , i know how.. Search in google ;)
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

right this thread helps a lot to newbies like me to learn more things other than depending on others...... :o
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@Brentda: Search it in this site instead, I'm pretty sure someone created that tutorial. :D - - - I wanna request on how to perform Digital Art, or something like that. Who knows how?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Can i suggest how to make blinking text in gimp???????????? coz i can't understood other tuts
gillianrockz
» n00b
1969-12-31

it'll be easy to all new in the forum on how to create a graphic one. nice thread :thumbsup:
kalupi
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) nice to meet all :thumbsdown:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ This isn't the right topic and section for greeting. Pls proceed [url=http://theftalk.com/f32-New-Member-Introduction.html]here[/url]. ;) - Sorry fer the OT. :3
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ERMMMM... since i'm new to photoshop,i go to ftalk gfx section directory.. i can't find d TUT i want.. can anyone make a tut on how to [b]Make An Avatar At Adobe Photoshop 7.0[/b] ????????? pls..really need it :kiss: thx :kiss: :rose:
.ngerkz.
» n00b
1969-12-31

can somebody make a tutorial on how to make a layout background in photoshop? this is an example^^ [spoiler][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e9g0if.jpg[/img][/spoiler] please reply!:kiss:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]ERMMMM... since i'm new to photoshop,i go to ftalk gfx section directory.. i can't find d TUT i want.. can anyone make a tut on how to Make An Avatar At Adobe Photoshop 7.0 ????????? pls..really need it thx[/quote] owh if about makin an avatar or a siggie, u can combine all brush, font, or pict. i think there's nothing special trick to maek it :D just make sure it not moar than 100x100 px. [b]ngerkz. [/b] mm. i think that one just use some brush and text. just try experiment at it :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I still dont understand :( if my pic is to big...how do i resize it? huhu..i need screenshots... =( sorry for causing u so much trouble!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ em i cant make any screen shot sorry :D but, to resize it, edit :arrow: transform :arrow: scale press "shift" when u scaling :D goodluck ;)
_þRïñ§ÈZå_
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello :] can i suggest a tutorial about making rounded corners?. tnx in advance.
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=_þRïñ§ÈZå_]hello :] can i suggest a tutorial about making rounded corners?. tnx in advance.[/quote] theres already a tutorial hun [url]http://theftalk.com/t37560-rounded-corners....on-picture.html[/url] CLICK ^^
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i suggets the tape thingy? on side of photos.. u know,.. anyone who knows?
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this is very helpful ^^ thanks:D jia you~!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:10

[ 9 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy