• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[align=center][b][quote=nahzbate]^ ^ There's A TUT For A Shining Effect From Sisz Louiz..[/quote] Can You Give Me The Link Sisz nahzbate... [/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

[b] ^ [/b] i think here's the [url=http://theftalk.com/t33785-%26%239642%3BTUTORIAL%26%239642%3B-Shining-Text-Effect.html]link[/url], though, i do a different style on my signature right now. X3 [b] Faelnar [/b] CTRL + A [b]>[/b] Edit [b]>[/b] Stroke.
kenpachi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b]is there a tutorial here for a simple photo editing??
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks sis Tricia.[/b]
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kenpachi]is there a tutorial here for a simple photo editing??[/quote] You mean a retouch tutorial or photo effect ? [quote=pinkblack08]@topic:pls make a tut bout animating text,like,the diff styles :) if there's already a tut like that,pls tell me :)[/quote] theres one on my thread. on my link below :D

Last edited by RossVolturi (2008-07-02 22:46:47)

kenpachi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah! i mean photo effect.. :)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

somebody? the shake text effect..please :D and the running text effect
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

who knows where i can find the PUTTING SCANLINES effect? please give the link..
KaWaIi lOvEr 08
» Banned
1969-12-31

can i suggest a GFX tutorial on how to make the lines in siggy or avatar like the avatar of cassiopeia?
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it's easy.. maybe, i'm the one who will make the tut of it kawaii lover.. just wait for it.. =|
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] how to download the JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP JASC ANIMATION SHOP [/b] please ??
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]who knows where i can find the PUTTING SCANLINES effect? please give the link..[/quote] For making scanlines + putting them to the sig [spoiler] To apply scanlines use [img]http://www.cellbio.duke.edu/faculty/Klingensmith/Adobe%20Photoshop%207/Help/images/patstamp.gif[/img] and choose scanline [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/r9enip.png[/img] then just brush trough your image / layer To make scanline [url]http://www.photoshopcafe.com/tutorials/scan%20lines/scan.html[/url] [/spoiler]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cn i suggest how to make a link button using photoshop? :P
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ ^ Sisz, As What Sisz Louiz Said:[/b] [quote][b]making a link button is not that hard. what they mean is they cant make tutorial about link button and name tags since they are more specialized and each maker makes them unique. or in layman's < ordinary person > term, they have their or own secret in making those linkie that makes it unique. but honestly, they are just simple 94 X 37 pixel. put a background that u like and the text. animate it and u have a link already. and if u know how to make a siggy then make one with size of 34 X 37..[/b][/quote] [/align]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]can someone make [b]animated text tut[/b] by using [b]phototscape[/b]? :rolleyes:.[/sup] [sup]hope someone will grant it :penguin:.[/sup]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]^ ^ Sisz, As What Sisz Louiz Said: making a link button is not that hard. what they mean is they cant make tutorial about link button and name tags since they are more specialized and each maker makes them unique. or in layman's < ordinary person > term, they have their or own secret in making those linkie that makes it unique. but honestly, they are just simple 94 X 37 pixel. put a background that u like and the text. animate it and u have a link already. and if u know how to make a siggy then make one with size of 34 X 37..[/quote] ohh. ok sis. hehe. ill try to make a link button using photoshop. :penguin:
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=MiiMiiNEKoO]somebody? the shake text effect..please and the running text effect[/quote] what kind sis?? can you give us samples? :arrow: Do you mean like this?? =| [spoiler][img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/goddessoffire_bucket/reqsz/trish.gif[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by eunich (2008-07-06 08:43:41)

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

can i suggest how to use and download the photoshops brushes..?? =|
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][b]^[/b]http://www.brusheez.com Then download the brush,Extract the file,copy the extracted document then go to Local Disk C:>My program files>Adobe>Adobe Photoshop Cs2>Presets>Brushes and then paste it.Now,go to the photoshop window then go Brushes.Click the small arrow then find the "Load brushes" and then go to the place where you saved the file,and then double click it,Then find the brush and Wuala.Use it.[/color]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-07-07 07:45:27)

eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ei..^ Don't Spam... [b]REPORTED[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Having some problems in Photoshop ? Do you have Adobe Photoshop but you don't know how to use it ? Want to learn more about GFX making/animation ?[/b] If you do , Suggest a Tutorial

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:08

[ 9 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy